Remembers this picture??
Anyways I gots wayyyyy off of my Thanksgiving post of alls the fings in the worlds that me and my family is fankful for. I faught I should just do a power point presentation but Stellie Rose said to keep it simple......so I did.
1. We are thankful that we have a loving human family who has always been kind to us and shown us what it was like to feel love each and everyday. Mom even shows us love on the days we pee on the new doggie bed hers bought for us.
2. We are thankful for mean ole cat Dietzman cos without him as our prison guard, we would probably lose our heads and dig out of Alcatraz and run crazy all overs the town, and evil Chrissy would steals us and sells us to the highest bidder. I shudder to think where we could end up at so fank you Dietzy for doing your job so well.
3. We are fankful that Dad works different hours than our Mom cos that means that he is home wif us and then mom comes home so are not alone very much. Unless he wants to take a long nap befores he goes to work, and then we haf to stay in the kitchen wif our bed. Maybe that is why we pee on the bed, so much, only Sigmund Freud could figure that one at.
4. We are thankful we still have a grandma and grandpa that we can go visit and get to see our cousin Charlie...he is a blast even though he is a little overweight.
5. We are fankful for all the grandmonsters, cos none of them are really monsters and they all loves us even though Piper says we are pigs, and sometimes monkeys....I worry about her intelligence but mom tells me hers isn't two yet so that is normal. WELL don't tells momma I is almost two and I know the difference between pugs, pigs, and monkeys.....um....
6. We are fankful our Mom still has her job for another month so she can fill our stockings with treats over Christmas and then after that we don't know about treats, so we haf been saving up like squirrels to make them last longer.
7. We are fankful that the smart doctors are getting smarter about our Macey and that maybe one day soon we will actually meet the smartest in the whole wide world doctor and he will make her better. We are also fankful that she is happy, and smiling and full of love for her family and friends.
8. We are fankful for all our blogville family. One day we woke up and realized that we stopped writing blogville friends and now write blogville family. You are always in our prayers and thoughts and we are blessed that you founded us. We are also blessed you also send us good treats and food just to help our mom out sometimes with her kitchen problems.
9. We are also fankful that our family living at the rainbow bridge still comes back into our lives and hearts in big and little ways. They help keep a child strong when they are afraid, they whisper to us silly things to do around our home to make our parents laugh and lift the burdens in their lives, and sometimes they visit us at night and sit outside on the tree branch wif just me and we talk about fings. You know you who are.
10. Our list can go on and on but Stellie and Maggie said I talked about what is important to us. We pray all our family here in blogville has a safe and wonderful day. We will be off the computer but checking back on forth on our kindle that does not let us type very much. Our love and hugs to you.
Stella Rose, Margaret Mae, of course me, Angus McConnell and MOmma
P. S. Yesterday we did a late update on our earlier post about Macey.