Thursday, July 5, 2012

This is our family.  My mom's grandkids and my uncle Abe.  It is a few years old cos the baby is 3 years old.  I like their 4th of July picture.  I am very proud of uncle Abe for serving our country and proud of the kids for lending him to us.  Yesterday when it was so hot I thought about Uncle Abe and how hot it must have been in Iraq for him the times he served over there.  He is my hero cos he is brave and strong!  The kids are my hero's too cos the are brave and strong! 

3 comments:

  1. Uncle Abe is my hero too.
    And I love this family photo.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture Stella Rose! Serving our country is an honor and priviledge and I'm sure your Uncle Abe would concur.
    :)

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your service Uncle Abe!

    ReplyDelete