Friday, January 18, 2013
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you We will thank you again, http://idahopugranch.blogspot.com!
Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets
1. Stella Rose loves ALL fruits and vegetable, she turns food aggressive every time mom puts them in her bowl so she has to eat out on the porch. Maggie steals Stella's dog food, so we have to feed them separate. Dietzman eats his food on a chair at the table.
2. Stella loves to dress up and go visit people. Dietzman is very antisocial and often glares at people when they come to visit. He either goes to the door to go outside, or runs upstairs to hide.
Maggie enjoys company also, cos they become new victims for her to terrorize.
3. Dietzman survived a fire about 10 years ago. Our bedroom caught on fire while we were at work, and when the firemen came Dietzman ran upstairs. They wouldn't let us try to find him, till the next day! It was a long scary worrisome night for us. He survived by hiding in the attic.
4. Stella used to live in a puppy mill. I actually went there not knowing what it was, and picked her up out of a pen, and they let me keep her since her eyesight was almost gone. She was four months old.
5. Maggie has several traits of Sammy. Everyday she does something new that reminds us of our little boy. We believe he lives on in her.
1. Mom is the oldest in her family. She has three daughters and eight grandchildren.
2. Mom used to be a military wife. She loved traveling and meeting new people. She has lots of wonderful memories.
3. Mom went to school four years ago after a heart scare to become a Medical Transcriptionist. Even tho she was the oldest in class, she graduated top of her class, and then couldn't find a job. Instead she is now legal assistant to the county attorney. Its funny how things work out.
4. Mom broke her foot, tailbone, 3 ribs on Dad's motorcycle and it wasn't even moving!
5. My mom is the worst cook in the world, she thinks she is sewing when she uses a stapler!
This is who we are passing the award onto.
Anyone who would like to share their information!