Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HERSSSSSSSS COMIN BACKKKKKK

Remember
she went on the road campaign wif me, she sat with Liberty my others girlfriend, and Serri my talking girl friend.  Now the difference between Puddles and Liberty is that PUDDLES and SERRI is my Girl---Friend, where Liberty is my girlfriend.....now that we haf that straightened out....ANYWAY her is coming back to blogville, and I imagine wesa will haf lots to catchup on....I imagine I will wear my

Manley scarf and not this.....

(Fanks Ms. Ellen for the bee outfit its lovely....cough cough.....cough....MOM I finks this is the girls and not mine!!!  My mom is such a jokester.....um.....)

P. S. Today my sister Stellie Rose goes to the frankenvet about her terrible eye problem.  Instead of the whites of hers eyes, it is the reds of her eyes, we just want to make sure it is not hurting her cos hers is beautiful to me no matter what.   I loves my big sister (I faught that might get me some extra Halloween candy....)

Angus McConnell Long




16 comments:

  1. We can't wait to hear from Miss Puddles. We have really missed her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Puddles is BACK! And poor Stella Rose. I hope her eyes feel better real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look very charming in your bee outfit
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angus we are sending hugs to Ms Red eye
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. We too hope all will be well at the vets and we see trouble is back in town. Let mayhem begin again. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Stellarose...she is very lucky to have such a caring brother (who loves his halloween treats ;-))
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better Stella and please keep us posted to how you make out!

    We got a letter from Puddles the other day and were very excited to hear she is stopping by possibly tomorrow!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope the dogtur can get Stella Rose fixed up quickly. She needs to feel good for Halloween! Now about Puddles . . . Angus, you are now a junior pawlice officer so don't do anything that can ruin your career before it's even started! Does Maggie still have that shrine? There's no telling what kind of changes Puddles has made while in prison. She might carry a shank!

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Stella will be better for Halloween! You should ask your momma if she will let Stella wear the costume.

    Puggy love,
    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  10. PAWS CROSSED fur Stella Rose at the Frankenvet... AND Paws crossed fur ALL of Blogville.... since we now know that we have the return to Blogville... of the INFAMOUS... Puddles Duddles Barrel Butt. The world's REDdest of the Red Necks...
    GIRD your LOINS Blogville.... Puddles is Back in town.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We send all the good wishes in the world for when Stellie goes to the dr about her eyes!!

    Oh its good to hear news about Puddles!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I hope there is no war among all your girlfriends, and especially Puddles, your PARTICULAR friend! I think the bee costume is cute... but you're right... Stellie or Mags should be wearin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad the beautiful doxie girl is back. and I hope the frankenvet can help Stella Rose's eye and you will get good news. can you give her a hug from me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. We heard that rumor about Puddles D. Rainwater too....waiting with baited fishy breath
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  15. We saw that Puddles was back--leaving comments everywhere!

    Hope Stella's eyes aren't sore, you can live with red. We'll keep our paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angus we agree that Bee costume must be for the girls MOL!

    ReplyDelete