Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WORDY WEDNESDAY

Yesterday MY mom did a post talking about CAT SCRATCH FEVER and I just KNEW you all would think because of my normal disposition that I was the ONE that caused Macey to catch this infection .  WELL folks you are sooooooo wrong.

Furst of all when Macey comes to our house I HIDE ...I don't particularly like visitors anymore than I do the fat pugs.  Plus I would never have bit, scratched, licked or even let her pet me.  Yep folks did you know with CS FEVER a kitten only has to lick you for you to catch it.  Did you notice I said KITTEN cos they are the majority of the carriers.  Remember I am just a tad bit over 18 years of age but a kitten at heart.   Macey's cat Theo is also a grown boy so that leaves him out.  It could have been these baby kitten she saw a few months back but I am not pointing any paws at them....just wondering

The disease is caused from a tick or flea and it is a bacteria caused virus.  Usually the person bit has symptoms like the flu etc.  but then some have weirdo symptoms...so maybe Macey is one of them weirdo kids OR they may be meowing up the wrong scratching post and it has nothing to do wif anything.

So just so you know one more time I did not touch the girl!!!   (Still waiting on the ultrasound results)
Mean ole Cat Dietzy

later update--Macey does not still have this bacteria, her bloodwork last week showed sometime in the last 6 months she had it but it is gone now, so there is no treatment needed.  What we will find out at the next dr. visit though is if it could be related to her swelled up foot and leg.

21 comments:

  1. Mean ol 'Dietzy , we never suspected you!

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sending a ton more healing vibes to little Macey! I hope she feels better so soon. Gosh, this is all such a medical mystery.
    I'm wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I for one believes you ! That's very compelling evidence, especially as I'd never heard of this before!!! Butt, I haf to point out I'm only a JUNIOR Police Officer so I'd have to get the opinion of my superior, my bestest Aunty Freya
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dietzman, I was sure that you weren't the reason for the infection. I heard the first time about this disease on your blog and I asked the google-weisenheimer to learn more. It's a mysterious infection, they wrote at wikipawdia that even people who had no contact to a kitty can get infected...that's scary... I hope for good news when you get the ultrasound results. -Easy Rider-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, we'll excuse you this time
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it was not you..!!! We know your not as grumpy as you look!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Dietzy.... WE knew it was NOT from YOU. No Worries.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. We knew it wasn't you...really...don't hurt us.... ;-)
    We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crikey ..... c'mon Dietzy ..... fess up!! You kitty blokes are NEVER to be trusted.
    Mum here ..... don't listen to him Dietzy. He's just got the cranks cause you blokes are smarter than he is. I too googled cat scratch fever. I've never heard of it before. My love to Macey xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll believe you...thousands wouldn't. We just hope the doctors can do something about it, so poor Macey doesn't have to be a pin cushion anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WELL WE ARE SURELY BEHIND. MOM WAS DELINQUENT IN CHECKING BLOGS YESTERDAY AFTERNOON...JUMPIN' CATFISH...WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF CAT SCRATCH FEVER. MY WORD. OF COURSE WE HAVE HEARD OF IT HERE. NO ONE HAS HAD IT BUT GOODNESS ME..OF COURSE DIETZY YOU ARE INNOCENT. WOW MOM'S MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AT THIS NEWS BUT MY WORD IT IS GOOD NEWS...RIGHT HERE AT THANKSGIVING TOO.
    PLEASE KEEP US POSTED...WELL YOU DO ..I JUST HAVE TO REMIND MOM TO CHECK
    HUGS ALL AROUND MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mama thought "Cat Scratch Fever" was a song ...

    Seriously we hope there is a cure and Macey will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so GOOD TO SEE DIETZY!!!! :-) I knew he wasn't the one!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We wanted to let you know that you can bigify Nanny's recipe. Mom says it's better than squinting! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW. guess that stuff is bad...never heard of it.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dietzman, we are on your side. We know it wasn't you. I honestly didn't know CS Fever was a REAL thing. I hope you get some solid answers soon! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dietzy I think you have River face. Prayers for Macey

    ReplyDelete
  18. We knew someone who got Cat Scratch Fever, and it didn't come from a relative of Mean ole Cat Dietzy. Hope that sweet girl feels better and everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dietzy we believe you because most kitties who are of a certain adult age avoid children at all costs. Now we just hope they figure out what has caused the lymphedema and what can be done about it! We will keep praying and purring hard for little Miss Macey!
    Luvs
    Marty, Mom and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dietzman, I just want you to know I never suspected you for a second! You might be a mean ol' cat, but I KNOW you'd NEVER hurt Macey.

    ReplyDelete