Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WHERE'S STELLA ROSE?????????

WELL, hells bells I has gotten some emails from friends asking WHY I Mags is writing on Stellie's blog and not their dear friend STELLA PeRFECT SMELLING ROSE.............well, its not like I stuck her in a moving box and taped it shut and mailed her to Ms. Mary Ann or anyfings like THAT!!!

See here is proof of life.  Hers is standing on that pink carpet that is soon to become nice wood floors staring up at the phone.  Geeze peoples.

Stella Rose is doing just fine. She is starting to move around alot more and makes her way across the front deck now just FINE!  I on the other hand haf to deal with stupid Eddie, and getting him offs my back cos he finks I am a HORSE.

AND

These damn goats that are always coming over to ours back yard when we are outside raising hell, showing the neighbors just how good of watch dogs we are. You nevers can be to comfortable in the neighborhood.  STAY SMART MAGS is what I tell myself.

Tomorrow i am going to be guarding the kitchen cos we are getting new kitchen flooring. Dad will be on the other side of NUTS and BITCHYVILLE cos he hates when we bark and carry on.  I tell him, to go buy ear plugs and he says the F word to me.  Mom won't let me print it cos I am a youngest pug still.

AND

Today the dish guy comes to bring TV to our house cos in the country there is no CABLE.  There are goats, long horned cows and chickens and a lousy rooster that wakes me at 4:45 every morning so in turn I wake my parents up at the same time.  Just doing my JOB.   I except the cable company will be sending mom a letter of complaint after they leave our house.  I have a long list of things to keep that guy busy.

Mags

20 comments:

  1. oh sounds like chaos at your house.
    A little word of caution, I may have said this before
    those wood floors can be dangerous, I run and slide from one end of the kitchen all the way across it. Mom says I might hit the frig and put a dent in my head or the frig. lol So just be careful.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Stellie is fine ...and I agree with you we have to bark when people enter our crib... why all dad's are so fast with that f-word (I mean eggs-cept my mama lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sweetest Twin, you really do haf your paws full!!! How are you coping wiv it all and keeping your sanity???? I sure hopes you are getting lots of TREATS and SWEET TEA to reward you fur all your hard work and to help keep your energy levels up.
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he does the job right! You are a pug who needs to keep up with current events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh Mags you really are run ragged keeping it all in order, aren't you?! Stella is looking good and at least you are not getting any strife from her. One small area of peace! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad to hear Stella Rose is doing well. Your sure have your paws full keeping track of all your fur siblings (and shaking that pesty ferret off your back). Your pawrents are lucky to have you around to help with security.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE certainly busy, Mags. Make sure you get enough rest and food to keep up your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm... chick-hens.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad Stella Rose is just fine and that you are staying busy protecting your home.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lot going on there, Maggie Mae. We are so happy to hear that Stella Rose is adjusting well. You keep those goats in line now, you hear?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have everything under control, Maggie. It's hard to keep everything running smoothly, isn't it??
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad nothing much ever happens at my house! I would be a barking fanatic if I had to deal with alien goats and flying dish guy invaders! I'd invite that rooster over for breakfast if I were you. Just saying …

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had the cable guy at our house today. Mom made us stay behind the gate in the bedroom. But we barked each time the guy walked by.
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing a great job supervising and keeping everything in order, Maggie Mae! You're getting paid well in treats, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are glad Maggie is OK but you shouldn't have mailed her. You are doing a terrific job supervising. Don't trust the cable guy. Keep an eye on him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love to guard my home too! We had an electrician come over the other day and I made sure he knew who was boss! Great to meet you too!
    Lots of licks, your new best mate Morrie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD!!! I missed soooooo much! OMD, you gots GOATS??! Nows, THAT'S somethings to bark abouts! If you needs any help with the volume, or bass, just lets me know, and I can take my transport tunnel to your estate and give you a paw!
    new floors sound FABulous! Ma is all kinds of jealous! You better drink plenty of waters, sounds like you guys are gonna be barkin' up a storm!
    HEY STELLA ROSE! You are lookin' good gurl! That country aire must be doin' you good!
    Nows you gurls take care of your Pops, and don't lets him use too many HBO wordies and burn your delicate ears!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like they are lucky you are taking charge of things Maggie!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like you all are really busy over there! Don't work too hard -- remember to get your recommended 20 hrs of naps each day. :)

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete