Friday, June 29, 2012

I am very nervous about 4th of July coming up.  Sam hates noises so he is going to be a big pain in the butt , barking in all our company's faces..running around like a crazy pug.  Trudie is very scared of any noise or movement so she will probably be hiding under the bed, or in mom's lap.  Me, though I am a red, white and blue puggie.  I enjoy the picnic with all the fruit, cos I love strawberries, blueberries and banana's.  Here is my picture with a big yellow ribbon around my neck...cos I want people to remember freedom isn't free.  Mom's grandkids gave up their daddy twice so he could protect our country!  I am giving them a special big hug on the 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Mama just reminded us that it is time for new patriotic pictures ... guess what we'll be doing tomorrow morning!?!

    We got new t-shirts but with her you never know what will be required of us! She knows all we require are some really good treats!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete