Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wow I am so excited to see people actually reading my little blog...it just made my day!  Wait till I share this with Trudie and Sammer...heck I am even telling ole mean cat Dietzman about it!  Ha that will prove to him cats drool and puggies rule!
I am so proud of my Daddy today.  He put up the pool for us cos it is almost 100 degrees outside.  Mom thought she might take us out in the water after the sun goes down!  I actually think he put the pool up for mom cos he is in the DOGHOUSE bigtime.  This is the story!  Mom never goes anywhere at night except home to us.  Dad works in the evening so it is usually just us pigs and mom.  Well last night was Dad's night off BUT friends of Moms whom she hadn't seen in one year came down to go out to supper with mom.  She didn't get home till very late and I personally think Dad had a burr up (well where the sun doesn't shine) so he doesn't have much of a conversation with poor Mom when she got home.
Today on her lunch break from work she is feeding us our lunch and Dad comments to her, that we might be very hungry cos he FORGOT to feed us last night (cos he is not use to doing it)!  Boy oh boy did the fourth of july sparks fly!!!  I bet Dad NEVER forgets to feed us again.  I am sure I saw him sweeping out the doghouse, and putting some bedding down in it.  Poor Dad! 
This is me relaxing on the couch.

5 comments:

  1. Sheesh, didnt you puggers remind him! We certainly know when breakfest and supper is, no lunch because mom and dad are at work. Dad has breakfast duty and mom is supper. We are pretty sure the pool is cool enough that your momma will forgive dad

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy forgetting to feed you guys ......nooooooooooooo! Hope you got extras this morning!
    Best wishes Moll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty ! "forgot to feed pugs"? That a crime !!

    Have a great weekend, we will stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how did you survive without kibbles!! We bet that pool is cool and refreshing in this hot non-pug friendly weather!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW did you let your dad "forget" to feed you??? There is no way that would have happened at our house! Sometimes, if we are lucky, Dad will feed us and then we can convince Mom that we are hungry so we get to eat twice!!!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete