Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We have a mean ole cat named Dietzman that lives with us.  I have told mom many times its time to send him a packing but she just tells me to "straighten my attitude up"  I have tried to be friendly with him, but all he wants to do is scratch my eyes out!  Mom says he has lived with her for 15 years and he is a staying.  I tell her he is confused cos for some reason he thinks he is the alpha pug around here and I am supposed to be it!  Mom just takes a deep breathe and walks away! 

5 comments:

  1. We don't have a cat but we are curious ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE can to visit after reading about you on Day in The Life of Pugs.
    We are new followers

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty at a Day in The Life of Pugs told me about you, so I came to say hi.
    You are mighty cute.
    My name is Tweedles. I have 4 mean cats that live with me.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's us again....we have kitties at our house, too. Mario LOVES to chase them and they really don't like it. Our mama said the cats are stayin' too, so we've just learned to ignore them, except for Mario.

    We also found out about you from our friends at A Day in the Life of Pugs!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie the puggle, Mack the pug and foster Mario the puggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella, all I can say is sorry about the cat. Personally I think they are the reason microwaves were invented but I realize that doesn't go over well for a lot of folks. Just do your best to tolerate it and hope it'll go away! Welcome to Blogville!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete