Monday, June 25, 2012

It has taken mom months and months to figure out how to start my new blog.  I am so excited cos today is the day and I think we might actually have a blog page.  Until today I have been writing on facebook my stories of what it is like to live in a house with two pugs and a mean old cat named Dietzman.  Some of my stories I even chuckle at and sometimes I am downright smart about things in life.  I have had complete strangers come up to me and rub my little velvet ears just so they could calm down and sleep better that evening. Life as a pug is rather exhausting at times. 
I came to live with mom and dad after their little minpin zeus went to stay at the rainbow bridge.  Mom decided NEVER to get another furry kid and then someone took her to a puppy mill (back then she called it a dog kennel) and they showed her me.  I was living in a little cage with three big dogs and was losing my eyesight cos of them scratching my eyes.  She picked me up and laughed cos i looked like a baby gorilla. But after that she couldn't put me back in there.  So I came home with her.  I was VERY VERY naughty for about 4 months cos i didn't know how to behave in a real home, and Mom tells me back then they sprayed LOTS of BiTTer APPle spray all over their hands and feet just so they could move around the house.  They thought I was a true devil dog!  One day tho on Thanksgiving they came bringing home my little brother (Sam) and after that I straightened up and started realizing they were never ever gonna hurt me, or Sammer, and just how much they loved us.  About 6 months ago Dad came bringing home another pug this time a fawn little girl who they named trudie.  She is 6 years old and was a breeder dog.  At first mom was ferious cos she thought she only had a big enuf heart for just me and Sam and then after Trudie spending about one minute on her lap, her grinch heart cracked and trudie became her little girl also.  So there you have it in a nutshell.  Mom is gonna try to learn to take pictures so she can post them on here with my stories.  Gosh how long do you think that will take?  S. R.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella (and Sam and Trudie, too)!!! Welcome to blogville! Mama said she will talk to your mama and try to help. We couldn't do it without some of our friends when we got started and here we are a year later!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world, Stella and Sam and Trudie! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete