Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dear Mr. Editor

Dear Mr. Editor of the local Newspaper.  My mom sent you a picture some months ago of our kitchen table heaped with treats for pugs without mommas or daddies.  These treats came from all our (even tho I wasn't born yet) bloggy friends, who has lots of love in their hearts and wanted to share it.  Mom called it her treat shrine.

Well Mr Editor I am now sending you a picture of another type of shrine.  Its called my "pUDDLes" shrine.  Puddles is my BFF and I admire her alot, and when I grow up I want to be like her.  So I made this little shrine in my bedroom.  First I used old pop crates, and I put pictures of Puddles that I cut out of the paper and then I put her blue fingernail polish and clippers on it, although you can't see that.  I added cheetos, beer and a picture of myself, which you can't see either. 

My Mom says the shrine is NOT going to stay up in the bedroom and that i can only keep one picture of puddles on my dresser.  She said if I don't knock it off I am gonna have to go see a psychiatrist.  I told her I was gonna tell him that we were grounded and am now on parole and then we would see who gets in trouble!!  I am waiting on my autographed picture of puddles, everyday, I wait on the mailman.......
Maggie


13 comments:

  1. BUTT WAIT... Margaret... you SHOULD have a picture of Puddles wearing her "STRIPED PAJAMAS".. and NO they are not Zebra stripes..
    in order to keep your Puddles Shrine in PAWper perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they going to run you shrine photo Maggie? I mean, fair is fair.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get an autographed picture of Puddles SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betters yet...we could goes to da psychiatrist togedders! Mine obviously ain't too good, I mean look at all da stuffs I do and gets into.
    Personally, I thinks you done a swell decoratin' job on your shrine. And those just happens to be some of my favorite fotos of me too.
    Glad you didn't mention da remodel job we did to da editor...hehehehe.

    Nows you just sit tight furs da mailman.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh an PS...Maggie girl, you cracks me up! It does feel good to has somebuddy dat looks up to me. Thank You.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a front page news story!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not often that someone looks up to Puddles (you know cuz of her height). hehhhe But seriously. It's good to have a role model and I think Puddles is a great one.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Aunt C had a shrine like that to Mario Lemieux the hockey player when she was little. Her parents let her keep it. You should get to keep yours. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you can get a two for one special at the shrink :)

    Maggie, you make us laugh! Your shrine is pawsome and we love it. I'm sorry that you can't leave it up too long. You worked so hard on it. I hope that autograph arrives real soon.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet all that news took up the whole newspaper! What an awsome article!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome shrine Maggie and we can't wait for your singed pic of Puddles. We are sure one is on it's way in the mail right now. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Signed pic of Puddles... geez.... Seriously you need to send her to therapy to get over her being so star-struck.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete