Tuesday, December 9, 2014

FRIENDS

Friends show up in the funniest places.  I is so glad I haf friends from all overs the world.  Mom says she read a saying somewheres that friends are in your life for different reasons and different seasons.....some for a little while and others for a long time.

Wells, I is really lucky to have a very special friend with super powers.  For instance one day she flew all the way to the hospital and stayed right besides our Macey so she would be strong and not scared...how super is that.

For some reason though there are rules at the bridge and my big brudder Sammer toles me you cannot evers come back and stay wif your momma and da.  You just visit.  Sometimes its a whisper of a memory kind of visit and sometimes its a visit like I often have wif my friend.

See when Sweet Greta went to the Bridge I was upset and talked to Momma a lot about it. Cos Isa just a little guy I decided she needed to just come back home and say to heck wif the bridge.  But big brudder Sammer and Trudie and our friend Sweet Abby toles me that is not how it works.  They did let me in on a special secret though. 

So a couple of times a week I email my friend Greta and talk to her AND sometimes when the moon is just in the right spot hers and I sit in my tree outside together and discuss all the fings going on in my life.  You know just like you and your friend does.


I is showing her my new badge and hat now that I graduated from school.  Merry Christmas dear little friend.

Angus McConnell

P.S. Fanks Ms. Carol for coming out on this cold winter night and taking this picture for me.  I will always treasure it.

26 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet, what a lovely thought, makes me wants to give yous a great big hug!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gussie, you got a heart of gold. We are sure Angel Greta values your friendship.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet post .... Glad you have your special spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have some nice visits with our Angel Pip ...usually when the moon is full and the burgers are on the grill.

    Say hi to Angel Greta for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post baby, just beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very sweet indeed. Lovely. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, it's real good to have friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH ANGUS this is just the thingy that we NEED to be recalling during this Season... What a BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL Post this is. We THANK YOU fur sharing your SPECIAL TIME with Angel Greta... with US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love our moonlight talks Gus, i will be your special friend forever and always.
    love
    Angel Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go AMcL! Everyone needs that special friend who links us to our memories and our future. You couldn't have a better one than Angel Greta!
    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's great that you have this place to talk with an angel-friend (wait a moment please, my mom needs tissues) Please give Greta a big hug from me and tell her that I miss her smile...
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love that you have such a special friendship with Angel Greta Angus...what a most wonderful story!!
    Smiley Hugs!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great was certainly a special FURiend and sometimes I sit in my Big Room and chat with her and all of my FURiends who have crossed the Bridge.
    The Holiday Season is a Grrrr8 time to chat with our departed FURiends.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  14. We get those whispered memories all the time. They make us smile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Friends are indeed the best thing in the whole world

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, sweet Angus. What a great friend you are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet, friends are da bestest things in da world.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angus...that's so great you have Angel Great to come and visit with you......you do know she will always guide you through life!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angel Greta is a wonderful friend to visit you and talk to you once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yes,, friends are the greatest,,,, I learned to listen to the tapping on the window,, its usually a special friend,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gussie, you are the sweetest.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is nothing better than a good friend! I just love this blog post so much!!!!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here is another secret from Foley: Angels visit you in your dreams. if you try real hard after you wake up you can remember

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah Gussie, what a sweet boy you are! Its such a wonderful thing to have a special friend to talk to when you need to. I'm so glad Angel Greta is there for you. Hugs to you, Maggie and Stella.

    xoxo your friend from NJ, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Angus you are so right my sweet friend. Thank you so very much for this so very special and timely post.
    Luvs
    Marty's Mom

    ReplyDelete