Monday, January 16, 2017

STINKY IS A GOOD THING

AT our house being STINKY is a good thing.  STINKY is a word that brings out all kinds of worrisome feelings in my MOMS body so the BEST thing that happens is I get to SLEEP with her EVERY NIGHT in the bed just in case I start coughing or something or the STINK grows into a Larger STINK somewhere on my body.

MOM IS A NUTSO MOM ..................so here I stink, and mom gives me a bath, the next day, I stink again, so mom frets around and worries, and makes an appt. with Frankenvet, ...................she chews her nails down to the quick, she reads about stinkin pugs, she checks my wrinkles, my skin, my eyes, my ears, the STINK is there but she cannot find a reason for it.  She KNOWS she may have to go into battle with the STINK just so she can feel calm again, but the big question is "HOW do you BATTLE a enemy you cannot SEE??"   MOM IS A NUTSO MOM.

I imagine someday there will be a movie that comes out about smothering dog moms.  My mom and yours will probably have important roles to play.  Nutso, smothering moms.

So at the Frankenvet last week, I wear Angus's Harley orange hoodie so I will look tough, ......... I just look cute.

Mom says CUTE will not destroy the STINK but tough will!!   Okay MOM I will remember that .......

The vet cuts my nails, no STINK there, the vet takes care of my gland...........WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a BIG STINK there but not the RIGHT STINK..............so finally after the VET checks every inch of my round little hairy body she decides it must be coming from my MOUTH.    WHAT!!!!!!   YEP, MAYBE it is my teefers need cleaned....................so Feb 1st I am going go to get my teefers cleaned bright and shiny and MAYBE the STINK will leave.

Until then I sleep wif mom every night, cos she is a smother, nutso mom, so stinky is not all so bad for me,  is it?   

Yep friends, keep track of your times wif your smother, nutty moms, I smell a movie deal for us.

Stella Rose

22 comments:

  1. Stella - we hope the stink will go away after you have your teefers cleaned. Our mom could star in that smothermom show - she is always worrying about something and watching us to make sure we are OK.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my toofers cleaned in October and I like flashing my pearly whites at Judd. Since I got sick, my vet put me on prescription dog food diet and now my farts stink. No smothering here just some gagging. BOL

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stink, what stink??? That's sweet pug perfume:) Seriously, hopt the toof cleaning takes care of the problem.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE's always getting rid of our stink! But we usually stink of the river....or something we rolled in. We hope the teef are the culprits and you can all get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinkie Stella, hehe…oh so its true, its not just my BFF teasing you!?!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have to get your toofers done but we hope it clears up your stink so your mom will stop worrying about you. Oh yeah...our moms never stop worrying about us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know all about the stink AND smothering moms! Definitely want in on that movie deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...What is it about those smothering Mamas??? If I just itch a little on my butt or my ear...my Mama makes me go to the vets...Let us know when you make that deal in Hollywood Stella, I'll ship our smotherig Mama tales over to you!

    In the mean time..we have our paws crossed that the stinkies wil be gone after your teefy cleaning!
    Smileys!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope da toofer cleanin clears up da stink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad the vet found the root of the stink... even when you have to go through that procedure.... I fortunately could skip the vet visit, we found the reason that I stank to high heaven... I stepped in my own recycled food... see, the saying is true, step in poo, good luck comes to you...the vet-idea is history :o) Hugs to you all we cross our paws for your appointment...

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope your toofie cleaning will help you out, Stella! We honestly think your mom is exaggerating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, I am gonna tell you about a stink and if Stanley hears I told you he will be mad, mad, mad! ANyway, his breath was stinky - bad! He gets his teeth brushed every night so we had no idea what the stink could be! Finally we figured it out . . . **whispers** . . . he licks his butt and then his breath goes bad. So dad sprayed Bitter Apple on his butt so he wouldn't keep licking it and his breath got fresh! So, ahem . . . are you a butt licker?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Stella Rose, I too carry some stink and the mom bathes it away. I don't understand why they must diminish the stink except that maybe they are, like you say, nutso. Good luck with your teeth cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Stella Rose tell mom to brush. We don't like when flat faced kids like us get their teeth cleaned
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  15. stella....if ewe wantz fresh breath, take it frum uz catz N eat mor fish ! :) ♥♥♥ best oh fishez two ewe at de place oh eeeeeeeeeevil next month ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. We need to do Weasley teeth the brush does only son much. Weasley is only 5 and getting his second dental

    ReplyDelete
  17. We cockers have to be on the alert for ear stink. That means the dreaded ear infection that most of us cockers get sooner or later. So far, I've been lucky. But Joey dog and Ginger and Charisma had big problems with stinky ears.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my... the stink! Our Labs eat horse nuggets to make their breath smell better. You could try that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad it wasn't an infection anywhere else Stella! Hopefully a good dental and all will be right again.
    Luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why do I keep seeing Beverly Goldberg in my mind??? (Smother)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crikey Stella ..... what's with our Mom's, aye?? Stink is good .... isn't it????? Mum reckons roo poop makes me stink. What would she know???

    ReplyDelete
  22. Personally I prefer to be a bit on the stinky side so I don't know why your Mom is all worried. :) Although I know having clean teeth is a good thing, so good luck with your dental cleaning, my friend!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete