Thursday, October 12, 2017

BREAKING OUT

Good Morning its Margaret Mae, favorite of my parents and Princess Leah's bestest twin.  So....I heard about Ms. Poop-the-pants post yesterday, and it just proved to Gussie and myself what a WHINER she can be!!

Anyways enough about hers, this story is about me.  So the people who feed us decided they were taking back the bed so to speak and informed the three of us that from now on, we would sleep in the kitchen in our own beds.  Of course I replied back to them in a memo with this picture.

We LOVE sleeping in the bed, and we LOVE it even more when DAD sleeps in the guest room so we can have the bed and MOM all to ourselves.  I mean is that to much to ask.  Its not like DAD does not have a comfy warm bed all to himselves.

So last night they put us in the kitchen, and by 4 in the morning I had sprung us from the new inside Alcatraz with my smarts and know how.  We ran to the bedroom, I pushed open the door and yelled SURPRISE!!!!!

Imagine their dismay to realize I had figured out how to get out of their new gate they ordered my Amazonian.  Did they not realize it would take more than a special gate to keep me from breaking out??

Thanks for breaking me out of the tower also Maggie!!

So Mom got up and put us back in the prison cell, and even fortified it with the potato bin, and two kitchen chairs. Twenty minutes later, we were back snorting in the bedroom!!!!

SO Mom went to the guest room, and we followed her, and snuggled and slept the rest of the night away.  When Dad got up he was amazed I had gotten out.  Oh how little does he know of me.......shame.

I am sure they will plot and plan the whole day to try to keep us in tonight.  Hehehehhehe...........

See you later Mom have a good day.   (Ellen)

See you later Mom have a good day.  (the quackers)

Mom's tree truck she uses as a planter. 

We will be back on Monday after our friend leaves.  Have a good weekend.
Maggie Mae

21 comments:

  1. that was the bestest prison break ever... I agree with you the bed and the mama are mine...no matter what my dad thinks ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Crikey Maggie Mae, what's to be done about you?! YOu are a rebel, true and proper!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend. MOL did Eddy get out too?
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay ewe pugz.....we hafta laff N laff....bak in de FSG yooth her hada bulldawg .....N de bulldawg let nothin stop him frum brakin outta prizon.....knot even cement sewer tilez !!!! N joy de week oh end ~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie you are so smart and clever!!! How dare they kick you out of your bed!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on the prison break! I hope it works again tonight☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a Houdini! Way to go!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pug Prison Break!!!! Best be careful or you might end up in crates.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie you sure are a clever Pug. We hope you don't get stuck in prison again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All we can say is BRAVO and WELL DONE! Banished from the big bed. NOT ALLOWED!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maggie. I found your blog though Yam. Your home looks like a great place for an adventure if you have chance stop by for a bone, and the lady of house a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go!

    P.S. How da ya get outta those gates?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't your momma know she'll get more sleep if she just lets you sleep where you want? Otherwise she'll just have to keep getting up to put you back! WTG, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! I want to get an outfit like this for my pup, thanks for the share!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOL! What a great jail break! I heard a tale from Angel Ginger that our patron saint Old Charisma was an expert at jail-breaking. Nothing and no one could keep her from sleeping in the kids' beds instead of in her own! Since the kids didn't mind, ghostwriter gave up even trying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are all pretty clever and smart escape artists - And persistent too! I'll bet your Mom really was surprised, but you all know what you want, and I guess SHE needs to remember that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a true genius Maggie Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We think you all should be in the bed! It is your constitutional right!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  19. My parents love having us in bed. We are their little warm bundles of love. We also weigh a combined 20 pounds so that might have something to do with it. No retreat! No surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all are quite the escape artists! I think even Houdini would be impressed! :)

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete