Wednesday, October 18, 2017

HELLS BELLS

BABY ME



SO I went to see the Vet yesterday and on the way overs I had vision of sugar plums...well CANDY ...well lots of CANDY all floating around in my brain, and mom was trying to figure out why I was so quiet cos usually I am throwing a 2 year old temper tantrum, I had to explain to hers I was concentrating on the candy floating around in my brain.........she just shook her head.


So we get to the Vets and I look around for those LARGE bowls of candy you see in Walmart, but all I saw was NUFFIN, NUFFIN at ALL>..............................I turned around to walk right back out that door but Mom scooped me up and we went back to see Doc. Nancy.

Now I loves her but she had NO candy in her pockets, so I was pissy.  I just set on that cold ass table and looked at hers while she talked to my mom.  I practiced my zombie stare and when she talked to me, I plugged my ears, just so she understood how disappointed I was in hers.  I really faught hers was a better Vet than the Marine.

Soooooo...once again, she is checking my heart, and ears, and other areas I am not going to dignify and she decides I need medicine for inflammation and pain.  So I get two new meds and no candy.  WTH.  

So they also discussed wif my mom about contacting the Ames Teaching Hospital to see about putting me on BRAIN FOOD.   WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT................now if she said Snickers candy bars I would not have had an attitude on the way home wif my mom but she DID NOT.

So now we are waiting to see about the new food vrs. my C/D cos we don't want anymore stones do we?   No we want a milky way.

I am getting just a little sick and tired of being promised candy and not getting a dang thing.  I did get supper when i got home and a pain pill but that did not count.

Although that pain pill did knock my little grouchy butt right out, and my dreams were filled with Reeces, Butterfingers, M&M's.......................................................................STELLIE ROSE

(p.s. from mom.  Stella has started on pred. and Tramadol to see if it helps her.  She is eating and drinking pretty well so that is positive.  I am going to do more research and see if there are somethings we also can feed her that would help her but I have to watch because of the stone issue.  The vet said some dogs have good luck on the "Brain Food" and others see no changes.  She still is barking at butch like she does not know him, lol...he does not find that real funny.  Its kinda like having a 90 year old grandma live in our house. She doesn't know when we touch her feet anymore so trimming her nails is easier.   We are staying positive.    Deb) 

20 comments:

  1. Paws crossed that you feel better soon Stellie, oh and that you get sum candy and SHARE it wiv Maggie Mae!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Stella is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Stella lots of hugs and keeping our paws crossed for her. If only Ruby wouldn't feel us touching her feet, she puts up a huge struggle when we trim her nails.

    P.S.: No candy = no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry you didn't get any candy from the vet but we sure hope the new meds help you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they know the cause? It sounds scary, and she's so young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What??!!! No candy?? Not even a little piece of desiccated liver? (That's what my vet office always has.) That doesn't seem fair! Well, I hope that despite having gotten no candy, that you are feeling better very soon. (I have no idea what that brain food could be.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella Rose, at least dreams of candy are better than nothing. You could be dreaming about the crazy ferret:) Seriously we hope you get some relief from the meds and the brain food kicks your brain into gear. Meanwhile there must be some sort of dog candy out there.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stella Rose my word girlfriend I would have been right there with you showing Doc Nancy my serious Senior
    Cat-i-tude with you. How dare she not have tons and tons of treats in her pockets..I know those vet coats have very deep pockets too 'cause sometimes my vet comes in with pokies and proddies hiding in them.
    Hugs sweet friend, getting old is not 1 iota for sissies and you and I are warriors on steroids
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're hoping Brain Food includes fish. We love fish. And of course, candy! We think you DESERVE some.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Senility is such a scary thing! We sure hope you get your wits back Stella!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. stella...we hate like.. soundz like swell.. ta say thiz....but burd......yez, de bass terd chckn...chikn N rice mite help at leest with de stone izzuez...catz shuld knot eat a lotta fish az it can cauz urinaree izzuez...may bee itz de same with dawgz....then ewe can at leest eat candee with out worree !!! ~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hari OM
    Oh Stella, this adding to one's years is not big fun, is it? I know that mum and vet are really doing all they can fur ya, so don't get toooo grouchy... hugs and wags and POTP, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom says it's sure not easy getting old, Stella. We hope the brain food helps you out LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD Stella Rose... this is a GOOD thingy... as Smart as you ALREADY are... just IMAGINE what you will be like when you get BRAIN Food!! OMD Girrrrrrrl... think about it... you will be so smart that you will have EVERYBUDDY under control... you will be able to figure out how to get EVERYTHINGY you have EVER Dreamed of. You will be in TOTAL CONTROL.
    They have NO IDEA what they have set in motion !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The no candy is an outrage, as is getting older. We are wishing you a million more days with your family and on everyone of them you are young, spry, happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOu didn't get even one little reeses piece, Stellie??? How RUDE!!!

    We are sending lots of POTP your Mama an the Vettie can find something that works for you!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear Stella, we think extra treats are in order to make up for no candy. we will keep our paws crossed that the new medicine helps.
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. No candy??! WTD??! What is with that anyhu??? I don't gets any heres either! I can SO understand the grouchy. Wells, at least you gots some good foods.
    I gots to tell you what Bette Davis said: "Getting old isn't for wimps!" I so agree! (so does Ma....☺)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sheesh, don't they know a good pup like you deserves treats, and lots of them?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We need to remember about brain food!!!!
    And wonderful that now the toe nails can be cut easier. From experience we know that temporary use of pred,,, can help! I took it for awhile.
    get betters!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete