Monday, October 8, 2012

PUMPKINS

Yesterday MOm decided to take me on a pumpkin shoot.  She forgot to check the memory in her camera so we only took a few pictures.  Can you find me on the wagon?  Someone stopped while mom was snapping the pictures and asked her if i was a dog...um? Mom wanted to say No just to see what they would say.
OUr county is getting ready for Octoberfest in all of the villages.  There will be alot of people here from far and wide this weekend if it doesn't rain.  We may be in a dought but usually it rains on that busy weekend.  Oh Mother Nature!
Here I am looking down at the pumpkin.  See my Harley Davidson sweat shirt.  Mom was afraid the stem would poke me in the eye so we took a fast picture.  Maybe someday Mom will get a real grownup camera and take better pictures.
See me looking up at my mom in front of the antique store.  Mom says she feels like an antique?
Here I am laying in front of a haybale at the fudge factory.  They loved me enough they let mom bring me into the store even though I am not a service dog.  Mom told them the story of my previous life and how you guys helped me raise lots of treats for SERPA...they were impressed!!  We bought chocolate peanut butter fudge for Dad and I could smell how wonderful it would taste.  Sam and I didn't get one bite!!!  We are going to do an interview on Coffee with Canines this week.  I will let you guys know when it is done.  Have a great week.
Stella Rose

17 comments:

  1. You were in the first photo?? Hummm I better take a closer look............ Oh now I see you. You are one cute pumpkin. If they did not know you were a dog what did they think you were?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, I thought that was all pumpkins in the first shot, but I went back and there you were! What pawsome camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a dog...really...some people! Made us smile though. You look adorable in orange definitely your color Stella!!!

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome pumpkin pix. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest pumkin I've ever seen :) Looks like you had such a fun time. xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I've gotta agree with Mollie - you're the cutest punkin EVER!!!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a dog??? HA HA. Tell 'em NO! It's a PUG!! (we are just four legged kids, right???)

    pughugs,
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU got to go into a place with FOODABLES????? I am forever jealous.
    Love Noodles
    PS I like your HD hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure make a cute pugkin

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom should have told the person that you were an alien! You look so cute in your orange snuggie fleece outfit.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stella, Baby Austin hasn't found his furever home just yet. But he lives with his foster mom and not with us, so Momma's always very excited when she can see him in the furs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You aren't a dog. You are a pug! Completely different! Hope your weather is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you a dog? Seriously! Of course not, your a PUG!! A very cute pug at that. Love your HD Hoodie!! Black Pearl & Otis

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are the best and cutest punkin we have ever seen
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. finally able to catch up here with ya Stella... Please tell your Mom that she too feels like an antique some days also. Must be a hooman thing.

    We can see you are having beautiful weather. Perfect for pumpkin picking!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Stella Rose, you look just like a pumpkin. I took some pumpkin pics too of the puppies and I will be posting them soon, but I think you posed better than they did. Because you are a big girl and they are well, puppies! I love your pumpkin outfit.

    ReplyDelete