Monday, December 3, 2012

SOCKLUCYFUR

I don't know what my dippy sister did on this goofy blog but now I am getting a message from this fluffy tail cat out in the wild west who MIGHT be interested in me.  Well, what the heck!  I been an old loner my fifteen years, and sure ain't ready to change my ways no matter how much beer she plys me with or cat food either. Now she told me that she has NO interest in changing her ways and just wants to be who she is but you know those females have ways of changing what they say. One minute they are all independant and the next there moving into your spare room...nosiree...thats not a happening to me.  Now if she wants to send me a little nip now and then well I am not gonna take that pleasure away from her, but i don't want her a thinking they'll be something under her tree from me.  Girl its just the way I roll!
Mean ole cat dietzman

9 comments:

  1. Mean ole cat dietzman, I smell love in the air. Have a great Monday evening.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dietzman I know you will give in. You are a softy at heart. And hey why would you want to deny the ladies all that you are.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone wanna place a bet that Dietzman throws in the towel?

    I think Molly and Goose say it best "love", "softy,"...

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES.... I think M.O.D. is about to take the PLUNGE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dietzman- you are so cute- I bet you get your way all the time. You don't look so mean to me.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dietzman!
    First off, their is an extra -s on the end of my name...it is SOCKS!!! (rawwwwwwawaawawaw) Next, you'll get something under the tree from me...but it isn't a present. Mwahahahahaha! I am such a Maxine...ask your peep folks who that mean woman is....
    Scratch you later,
    Socks Lucyfur (I didn't get my middle name for nothin')

    ReplyDelete
  7. So some gal is seeing the soft side of you perhaps? Has she seen this photo? Just asking!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello friends,

    We received a lovely Christmas card from you and we are wanting to send you one of our e-cards too. We are not sure if you are on the Christmas card exchange list so we were wondering if you could send us your email addy.

    Ours is theoppack AT gmail DOT com.

    Thanks.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww love!
    Nola
    Ps if you would still like to enter the giveaway for Angry Birds toys please check back on my updated post. :)

    ReplyDelete