We received a comment from a blogger named Andrea http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com and she said she was giving us a Liebster Award. We thinks that is just very nice. We over to check out Andrea's blog and found out she has a book blog and it looks very interesting!
So here are the questions she asked us.
1. What is your favorite font? Like fontdue cos our Mom doesn't let us have that cos there are to many calories in it but if our Dad knew what it was I know he would. We like to use Roman cos its easy for Mom to read cos she is getting old.
2. What is the first book you remember reading? Thats easy, our Mom read Me on Christmas our first year together a book by Robert Munsh called "I will love you forever." Warning: this book should come with a big ole box of Kleenex. I told baby gussie and mag's the reason mom hasn't read it to them yet, is cos the verdict is still out on them........bahahhahaha.
3. What is the first book you fell in love with and never wanted to end? Um.....is there a book about sweet tea and bacon available on amazon yet?
4. How much time do you spend on the computer a day for work? Well, none of us work but our Mom HAS to work so we will have the essentials in life like bacon, liverheartsgizzard parts, and apples. Our Mom is on the computer alot at work..sometimes it is actually for work.
5. How much time do you spend on the computer a day for other reasons? My Mom told me to pass this question right on by if I knew what was good for me???????
6. Do you have an animal companion? What type of animal and name? Well, I have a little white baby bear named baby that Mom gave me when she brought me home from the crualella deville place, and Gussie loves my donut named donut that Stan sent me, (he thinks its an animal and we let him believe that) and Mag's is to darn mean to have a animal in her life, she likes small sticks cos they have no feelings. Our Mom has us but she is not sure we would qualify as companions, maybe more like jailors....MOM!!!
7. What is the motto of your life? Throw away the garbage from the past, and enjoy today!!! Oh and be kind!! Its free.
8. What do you want for Christmas? Well the big winners on Ms. America Pageants always says World Peace but we would like lots of toys and treats and for all our four legged friends to have furever homes and all the cruel peoples to be locked up forever. Do you thinks our list is to long?
9. Do you like Cheese? Oh, we loves cheese, alot!
10. Name one person you admire. Um....oh we can't do this one cos we admires alot of peoples but we loves our mom and dad.
Now we have to nominate 10 others and they have to answer the questions like we did. Let your nominees know of their award. Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Here is our List.
2. Mary Ann at Calamity Acres
3. Nora B. Webster
7. Murphy & Stanley
8. Hailey, Zaphad and their lady
10. Ms. Ellen and her five pugs
Now we gotta send this award to others that you nominate with the list of questions.