Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DEAR SPAMMERS

Dear Spammers:
Fank you, Fank you , Fank you for commenting on our post each and everyday.  We three so enjoy reading all your interesting thoughts and comments.  So much that we thought we would do a question and answer Wednesday.  Okay here goes....

The furst and second question is for Maggie
1. I really like the colors of your blog.  Did you design it yourself or hire someone.  Well, fanks, as a matter of fact I did design it myself along with my big sister Kylei who did our header. See Mr. Spammer, I is the brains of the bunch, just think of me, as the Wizard of Pugs, I is the quiet, often unheard from, hidden behind the great curtain of life , but apparently the smartest in all the land.

2. Wow , ​​tо jest to, czego szukam za сo materiał ! obecny tutaj, w tym strona , dzięki Admin ego strona.  I totally agree with this comment.  Not only am I the most beautiful pug you have ever seen but I also wonder how I can live with these two trouble makers.  Yes, I truly do have a heart of gold.




The next two questions are for Stella Rose.

3. Hair Regrowth and Hair Clinic and looking the best Solution for your all hair problems.  I actually do not have any hair problems.  I have a beautiful double coat that is very thick. The only person in this house that has hair regrowth problems is my DAD and he does not like to discuss it with ANYONE.  I do shed a little and have offered to DAD any that falls on the floor.  He is not appreciative of my efforts.

4. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks! Stop by my page   --I nose I have lots of relatives all over the place but I don't fink I is your cousin.  For one thing the only HIM that writes in our blog is my brudder Angus, cos our Dad nevers writes for us.  I fink you must have us mistaken wif another blog that is written by your cousin, I would suggest you type in "Blogs written by my cousin" on goggle and see what you come up wif.  I am sorry you have so much trouble but maybe your cousin shouldn't be sharing it all overs the world on his blog.  Just a thought.

And the last two questions are for Angus McConnell


5.It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.  I sooooo agree wif you.  I toles my momma over and overs that we need a donate button on our blog but hers is not paying attention to me.  I figure if you will donate monies to me to it wouldn't be very long before I could buy my own construction business and be in charge of my own road crew boys.  That is one of my dreams in life, as I have several.  Furst to free all the poor little animals that live in people mill hell, second to go visit my dear friend Puddles, cos I toles her I would come down and bring my Dr. kit, third, to be a famous writer, and last I someday want to be president or just take over the world, although I have heard they are basically the same fing.  Mom said all of these reason is WHY she does not have a donate button for you to sends me money.  If you want tho I can give you our moms email address, cos hers is always getting offers to send her monies on there.  Fank you for your offer.

6.I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.  Oh fank you.  I imagine on the day you read our blog that was my day to post.  See Isa don't really haf my own blog, we three share this blog.  Stellie Rose is the sweetie of the bunch, and Maggie is the brains, and I is both and more.  I is real sorry it took you three hours to find us though.  My Momma can probably relate to that cos one time it took her three hours to find something she was looking for, and hers was really mad while hers was looking.  I suggested in my little pug way that hers puts stuff back where they go, and hers suggested fings to me that I had nevers heard of before.  I am sure my ears were bright red. 


Stella Rose, Margaret Mae and Angus McConnell-Have a great Wednesday

35 comments:

  1. OMD OMD OMD We are Laughing out TAILS OFF over the words of these SPAMMERS... SOOOOOOO funny. Your ANSWERS are just BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... do you have a phone number for #3? My belly furs haven't all come back yet, after my spay procedure.
    Ha roo roo roo!!! These are great!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! Great idea to axfurly Respond to the spammers! BOL!
    They'll spread the wurd that yu are spammer friendly! Yu will be more an more famouser on this here bloggy thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO not the spammers....MOL MOL MOL you told them in true Pug style with grace, dignity and most of all humor. Sometimes you catch more flies with honey.
    Hugs madi MOLing in NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think this should be included in the book. It is very funny!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwaa haaa ahaa, this was too funny! Mom shut the spammers off from our blog, she forgot how off the wall some of the comments could be.
    Great answers!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  9. We kinda miss not gittin'any spammerz over at the Beaglebratz estate. Our mom set our bloggie in sum way that we hardly ever git any an'if they haunt mom'z email then she just d-letez them. Spammerz sumtimez add a little funny tue life don't they? Love all of your commentary - egspeshally'boutz the hair regrowth an'the donate button which iz sumthin'we need tue so mom can may-b b home with us more instead of havin'tue werk so much.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hysterical. We must be related... cuz I think I'm cousins with that spammity spammer too! :)

    Very impressed that you still have not poked yourself! I think it's a good idea to try a bunny or seal first. A ball... I don't know - hard to get it perfectly round! Maybe a blob?? :) Once you have mastered the bunny / seal / blob, you can try again on the dog?? :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD what a blast and we so missed those spammers but actually not. Way to go we love the replies. More please. Regular feature. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. They have nothing better t do. We had one attaching a link in our comment box
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahaha, great answers... they are pesky pains in the neck. but at least you are wonderful, bet even the cousin agrees :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all are too funny and so are the spammers. Thanks for sharing these great answers to the spammers questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for that hilarious spell of laughter!!

    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD...those spammers are hilarious! I don't get spammer comments anymore because I switched my comment settings but boy, this makes me miss them sometimes.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  17. We don't get many spammers....but the few we do get, are incomprehensible! Great answers.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe, wish we got spammers like that to give us a laugh. You puggies always make us smile! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are so crazy to think anyone would respond or click their spammy links! We had some of the exact comments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BOL Great answers I give it 2 paws up.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did my comment make it through??? Here I am again!

    I love this post!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  22. We haven't got any spammers in awhile. Don't know why. Maybe it's bad when you are boring the spammers. If you need to contact us our email is Foleymonsterandpocket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. We love your answers to your spam, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  24. BOL! You should respond to some of our spammers sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. We enjoyed this post so much we shared it on facebook and on twitter. Folks have just got to come read this. We didn't realize how much we are missing by not allowing Anonymous comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are some great answers ... mama was laughing and laughing!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  27. This was the best fing I has readed in dogs' years, even if it *was* written by, you know, WOOFIES. My Human is still making that annoying chuckling sound. I wish she's stop it because, really, it's kind of grating, and I'd like to have my nappie now.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh MY DOG. I had to read this, and re-read this to my human mama and then re-re-read this to my human papa! You all are hilarious. I have had it up to -1000 kibbles with these spammers too. I cannot BUH-LIEVE they thought pugs could ever be having a bad hair day of sorts. Have they not seen any pictures of us shedding? Sillies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my pug! I had to read this, then re-read it to my human mama and then re-re-read this to my human papa. You all are too much. I'm concerned they thought pugs could have a lack of hair at any point. I guess they must not have seen the piles of fur that they shed every year that can be used to make warm coats for all the people in this world. Sillies.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such great answers! Mr Anonomous has some very interesting things to say. Maybe I should answer him once in a while. Hope you come by and link up on the Pet Parade tomorrow. Nice to "meet" you! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gonna have to stop falling off of chairs laughing. Brilliant :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fink it's blinkin brilliant too Luv's X

    ReplyDelete
  33. You all are just too funny for your own good! Great answers! BOL!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete