Tuesday, June 17, 2014

GUSSIE'S POST

These things arrived in the mail for us on Saturday.  My Mom was so excited about getting them for us, but wesa didn't nose what they were, AND there was ONLY two of them which meant we HAD to share.  Sharing is a class all of us must haf misseded cos wesa don't share well.  I usually gather everyfing I want like...greenie, stuffie, bully stick, and lay my chin on it...that tells my girls they had better stay away from my treasures.

They do not always listen.

So anyway these are Natural Elk Antler Chews, Made in USA, not China, cos Momma said if we ordered them from China they could be made out of anyfing BUT real Antlers.  The little booklet said they were a great source of Calcium, Zinc, Potassium and Manganese...um I just fink they tasted good.  Nobody paid us a dime to say all these nice fings either.

Mag and Isa wondering whose antler this is?  Hers or mine.  I toles her I is the other man in the house and I need more muscles than hers does.  Hers is not buying it.

Stellie Rose is being a good girl and just waiting on her Antler.  I wonders if she has figured out theres is only two and three of us.  And Maggie is mean about her treats.  I finks Mom is gonna haf to settle this.

Maggie is a little scared of it at first.  Hers is weird like that.  Isa protecting her, cos that is my job.

Notice who ended up with the Antler.  Any minute now Maggie is going to go all WWF on me and practice her wrestling moves....MOMMMMMMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fank you for all the nice comments about my writing skills.  Isa finking hard about it.  Between my officer training with Sgt. Bites, and visiting my girlfriend Ms. Liberty, and well just being a cute little pug, Isa onlys haf so much time....so far I is just drawing pictures wif the pencils my momma gots me.

This is for my buddy Puddles.

Angus McConnell Long




20 comments:

  1. I hear US made antlers are the best! Only two for three is a tough thing but I bet your Mommie handled it fairly for the three of you! Mommies are very good at that, AMcL!

    Love,
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree only antlers made in the US are real antlers and they are good to get muscles, of course. And it's a little difficult to share two antlers between 3 pugs....but I'm sure you will get an idea how you can manage the problem. My mom once tried to share a big raw hide bone with a knife and nailed her hand on the butchers block...the worst was, the ole prehistoric dogtor we had in our village, he forgot the yarn as he sewed her paw and she had to bear the torture again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, nun of that China junk fur us.
    We got sum real deal deer antlers that we gnaw on. Good stuff!

    Hey, I like yu lil drawin there. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - two antlers and three little pugs = trouble! We should know, our mom tried this with us once. She had four cow hooves, and thought we could share. She soon learned that was not going to happen, and had to drive to the store and get another one! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two antlers for all three of you? Wow, that's rough 'cause antlers sure are good for chewing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear a lot about antlers and they sound most yummy!! Hey I love your pug love seat!!
    Lots of hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woopppeee real ones not China rubbish pretend antlers. Methinks mum will just have make sure you take it turns. Less crop rotation more antler rotation LOL. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so glad you all didn't get into a wrestling match over those antlers!! Maybe you could hire the girls to assist with your book. Stella can do pictures and Mags can do typing and filing?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    If you haven't already, remember to come and vote for the official Blogville logo. Voting closes Friday! http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogville-logo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE just ADORE the White Tail Deer antlers that Ol' Sure Shot gets fur us. So we know JUST how you feel about them. Wonderful Thingys fur sure... butt it wouldn't matter if you had 87 of them (like we do).. there would STILL only be ONE that everybuddy would want. Just Sayin.
    Now that is a super drawing fur the Puddles. She NEEDS someone to have her back fur SURE... AND her MOUFF too beclaws while she was OUT yesteday... getting her Side/Back sewn up... the dogtoress Cleaned her teefs... and... are you READY??? STOLE four of her teefs. YES she did do that.
    Maybe you could work on an ILLUSTRATED Book. THAT would be grrrrreat Angus Mac. They only have 32 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those antlers splintered on us once. Gave mom what you call heart failure
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elk antlers. Frankie and Ernie sent us DEER antlers and you know what? Dui has snaffled them. He LOVES them and hides them in his crate. We think someone better get on the Internet and FIND ENOUGH for everyone, just sayin'.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love our antlers and keep a lot of them around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love getting mail here, and antlers are a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think if you're the man of the house you should have one antler for yourself and the girls share the other one....just sayin.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have an antler tooo,, but I never chew on it!!! Why?? I wonder why.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Antlers are good for you and last a real long time. Lots of dogs don't take to them but when they do they are worth the lots of money they cos

    ReplyDelete
  17. we just loive your posts!

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gussie, we think you get better looking everyday!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  19. How'd ya end up with only two? Hopefully that third one shows up soon ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete