Thursday, June 30, 2016

VAMPIRELLA

I know you are all probably sick of hearing about the new monster at our house a/k/a Cotton but I really want to share something that happened to me on Tuesday night.

It was bedtime for me and my momma, so we were all snuggled down in the bed, Mom was a reading and I was starting to dream about apples.  I love apples.  When all of a sudden this jumped up on MY bed.

At first I didn't know what it was, cos you know I don't see real good but then I swear I saw two red glowing eyes, and I felt these long skinny arms wrap around my neck, and the next thing that happened to me was out of a bad vampire movie.

FANGS IN MY NECK........................EEEEKKKK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I scrambled up the bed, on top of my moms head, which is no easy feat cos moms head and my butt are not the same size.  Mom was yelling for Dad to come help her, and Vampirella, was chewing on my foot!!! 

The next thing we know she leaped up into the air, like 1,000 miles high, did a back flip and tried to land on my head, wif her sharp teef showing, I just knew she was going to bite me again.

I fink reform school is in her future.

(p.s. Dad called Mom this morning and said he looked all over the house and porch and could not find Cotton, later he looked in my crate where I was sleeping peacefully, and SHE was asleep right beside me..........heaven help us all!!)

Stella Rose

20 comments:

  1. maybe you can wear such a garlic necklace to be safe at night? or maybe that's the begin of a really interesting vamire story with better main characters than that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton apparently has super powers. BEWARE!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping next to you? I think she likes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Stellie!!!! I cannot be leafs it…son of Gussie is a VAMPIRE?????
    Well, I is finking we need to look in to this further, do you still haf those DNA test results?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY CATS COTTON THINKS YOU ARE HER MOTHER....STELLA ROSE!! SLEEPING TOGETHER IS A SURE SIGN OF ACCEPTANCE
    HUGS MADI YOUR OTHER FELINE BFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! This is making for such an intriguing story. You should keep Cotton around so the juicy story continues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she wants you to be her Mommie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Joey dog and I don't know much about kitty cats, so we can't offer any advice, except be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to keep the sun shining all day and night so that vampirella can never come back again and put the bitey on our pal Stella Rose:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, how terrifying!! Gussie needs to have a STERN talking-to with Cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you need to watch Gussie Mac's parenting skills video which is so superb! Or you could just bite her little butt ~ that one works every time. You know the talk softly but carry a big stick Philosophy!
    Happy 4th of July to you all.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD! Stella you must have been so scared!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did the bite turn you into a vampire? Only explanation for snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've heard about those Vampires. During a full moon.....watch out! But the rest of the time they're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We hate to break it to you Stella but we think Cotton likes you. Too bad your dad didn't get a picture of you two sleeping together...or did he?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am catching up on what's been going on, and end with this post - Sleeping with the enemy, can be a dangerous thing... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds like Cotton wants to be bestest friends with you to us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cotton sounds a bit like my Maggie ... just sayin'.
    Cammie!
    PS: having said that, I love her to PIECES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe it was a love bite? :)
    The dog boys like to play shark face & bite each other, the cat boys too. The girls, not so much.

    ReplyDelete