Friday, March 22, 2013

SISTA STELLA



Okay I know that I can be a little trying at times but where the heck is my sista stella rose at?  I mean, I take a nap yesterday and I wake up and shes not here....I looked under the bed, and around the recliner, and in the kitchen but no Stella.  I even asked mean ole cat dietzman where the heck stella went.  He told me she packed her bags and runaway cos I always bite her back legs.  OH NO, Stella Rose come back...don't run away from me..okay here are my list of promises to you.
Promise #1- I will never ever ever bite your legs or back fat (um..sorry I just called you fat..) again!!
Promise #2- I will give back ALL and I mean ALL of your toys that I have stolen and hidden in my bed (ah sorry..your bed)
Promise #3- I will stop laying on top of your head when we go to bed at night, I know now you are not my personal pillow.
And last but not least...
Promise #4-I will love you to the moon and back! (this is the easiest one, cos I already do)

Maggie the Monster

This is Stella's Mom
The vet called and said that stella got sick again later this morning.  She is resting now, but so far can't keep water down let alone her food.  He is 99% sure she has pancreatitis, but is waiting for some more tests to come back.  He is calling back this afternoon. I told him I really want her to come home tonight.  He wouldn't tell me either way. 
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Stella! Wesa will pray hard for her to come home tonight and sleep next to her sissy, Maggie!

    Maggie Moo, wesa luvs you, alottums too! But wesa very worried about your sissy Stella Rose, too.

    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, If yousa know Mona & Weenie from Mona, Weenie, and the Mommy...little Weenie suffers from Pancreatitis and his mama Sarah, might be able to help you during this time with advice.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - if you have ANY questions re: pancreatitis, I'm more than happy to talk you through it! The vet caught it early from what it sounds like :) Wiggs has been battling it off and on for 2 years. Just give Stella a huge hug from us please.

    Miss Maggie - the SousPug says if you behave like a good little pug, he's gonna send you a little somethin' for your very own :) You're going to need to be there for Stella when she comes home. She's going to need a nurse for a spell. The SousPug has one with his sis, the Evil Minx (who could give Mean Ole Dietzman a run for his money :) Kindred spirits they are!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Maggie, Stella knows that you love her. You need to help momma be strong. We have to admit we know nothing about pancreatitis. We will keep praying hard for Stella, keep us posted if you can.
    love and hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Maggie. Stella has not up and ran away. She loves you to much to do that. And Stella's MOM I have to tell you that when I was about 2 or 3 years old I was in the ER hospital for about a week. My MOM was so worried. It turns out I had pancreatitus (the doc said that it was a direct result of the people before me slopping me like I was a pig). But I want you to know that everything turned out OK. And yest this was one of those times when they would not let me leave the ER unless I ate something. BUt I would not until it was my MOM who gave it to me.
    Stella you just rest and do what the docs say and know I am praying for you girl.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mag's, you know Stella will be back home soon. She's just off visiting the V-E-T right now bcuz she has a little tummy ache (OK, a BIG tummy ache.) She knows you love her. And you know what? She loves you too (sometimes she has to be tough and pretend she doesn't.)

    We've got all our paws and hands in prayers here for our very good friend Stella. If we can get healthy Stella, so can YOU!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, just saw this. I'm praying still... everything will be fine, it sounds like the doc has it in hand. I'm just so sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have our paws crossed tight for Stella Rose!

    ReplyDelete