Mom had tried this before when I and Sammy J. came to lives with her. We were very hard to potty train because when you live in a cage with others in a puppy mill the owners don't care about important things like teaching you....so we had to UNLEARN the behaviors we had developed. We thought it was okay to potty anywhere. Mom was frustrated and she and dad did a lot of cleaning of carpets, and rugs. She threw away a lot of rugs also. She had read about Nature's Miracle and gave it a try. She loved it, but then had a hard time finding it again, so she was very excited when she saw it on this months list.....now we know MR. CHEWY will have the product for us.
Here are some things about Nature's Miracle:
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.
- Always test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area and wiping with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Stain and Odor Remover on this surface.
- Always use Stain and Odor Remover at full strength for best results.
- Use Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover before any other product as cleansers and detergents may chemically “set” the stain.
- Stain and Odor Remover is not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
When Maggie and Gussie came to live with us, Mom used pee pads, and gave them a designated area, they learned the rules very fast, see Mom was smarter the second time around. Now mom uses Nature's Material mostly to wash our bedding. For some reason, Angus and Margaret think it is funny to pee on our blankets, and sometimes our bed. Natures Miracle gets the smell right out.
We give this product 5 stars, and no one even paid us to say this.