Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Answering Some Questions
1. Mary Ann asked us about our USB cord and if it ever got to us from the jungles of the Amazon.com. Actually, Mary Ann it arrived at our house on MOnday. You can imagine Mom's happiness and plans of downloading the 120,000.00 pictures she has taken of us and the grandmonsters, BUTT the camera wouldn't turn on. Mom rushed to the store and bought new batteries, BUTT it still won't turn on. Tonight Mom is going to check just to make sure she has them in correctly. Enuf said about MY mom and batteries. (Mary Ann when Mom got home she realized she had put the batteries in wrong several times...we now have a working camera!!)
2. Murphy and Stanley wanted to know JUST HOW BIG Baby Gus is now, cos from MOM's pictures he looks pretty big. Almost as big as Rory. Well, he weighed in at the Vets a whooping 9.5 lbs. which shows us he has grown from 2.5 lbs. that he weighed when he was 3 months old. I think its true about a camera making you look 10 lbs. bigger cos he still is pretty small, just tall. Mom thought he would be short and stubby like me, (MOM!!!!) but I think I must have broken the mold!! Murphy and Stanley also asked about his stitches from his boy surgery. They used self-dissolving stitches and not glue. That is probably a good thing cos when Mom went home today to check on him, he was a swinging on the lampshade in the kitchen. We think its time for mom to dial down the pain pills.
3. The pugs from Idaho thought maybe he was behaving that way (crying, bawling, screaming, and shaking) cos he was coming out of his anesthesia. Yep, your right guys that is exactly what was going on, or he was faking it ...I am still not sure.
4. Frankie and Ernie suggested we get that squirt cheese that comes in a can so he will take his pills from now on. Well, all I know is if it doesn't work for him nothing is lost cos Dad and I sure will chow down on that can of cheese cos we both love it. Mom often wonders when she sees Dad squirt that lovely cheese in his mouth, IF he knows she shares it with me also. Molly the Wally said jam and peanut butter also...ummm Molly that sounds just wonderful to me, but Gussie is very very very picky about what he does and doesn't like.
5. MOM at the Slimmer PUgs suggested pill pockets, which Mom is getting when she goes to the vet today to get my nails cut. Hopefully those things will help trick us when we need medicine.
Well thanks again for all your kind comments this week. Mom is glad the surgery and visits to the vet is over till next time we need our shots. Have a great hump day...oh yeah that is one thing Gussie still thinks he can do to Maggie, the Vet said to give him a couple of months to stop.....Poor Maggie.