We love love love bully sticks and Mom has gotten us in the past the straight sticks, the twisted sticks, the twirled sticks, from different stores and we just love them all. So of course when Mom was looking at all the products we could review we had to choose True Chews Twists.
We were so excited when they arrived at our house on Tuesday along with some dog food mom had ordered through the company.
These sticks are made from only Beef Pizzle and natural smoke flavor with no rawhide or fillers involved. They suggest you always keep water available because they can make you thirsty and of course to supervise whenever you give your pets treats. We know you guys are grossed out about the pizzle part but we don't care cos we are pizzle con-a-sewers .
True Chews makes a number of treats for your dog such as Chicken Fillets, Beef Sticks and Pig Ears. The company is located in Independence Iowa so of course you would find a pig something in their list...lol.....Since we live in Iowa we thought this was the perfect choice.
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost $8.99 for 3 sticks.
- Company website : www.truechews.com
- We LOVED that the treats have a zip top bag so they stay nice and fresh.
- The sticks were about 8 inches long so we could chew them for a long time.
- Link to the product page is http://www.chewy.com/s/true-chews
- Made in USA
- No Fillers and No Rawhide
- Chewy.com is an online store that offers quick and speedy delivery right to your door
- Maggie was able to crunch it up and tried to eat it. We had to take her stick away from her cos Mom was afraid she would choke on it.
- I started to chew on it, but laid it aside and went to lay on the pee pad instead, I guess I was in the guarding mood not the chewing mood.
- Baby Gus chewed on his alot, but Mom had to take his away from him cos she noticed on the chewed end there was some toothie blood on it. It must have been to sharp in his mouth and he cut his gums.
- we give this our 2 paws rating.
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the True Chews in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.
Faces of Summer Giveaway
If you would like to offer the giveaway to your readers, all you have to do is copy and paste the above link into your blog post. It will display a widget that will detail the options and/or ways to enter. We will have a monthly blogger giveaway with the three prizes(first, second and third place) as well as our Faces Of Summer contest that will conclude at the end of September.
By sending a picture of your furry family enjoying the summer months, accompanied by a brief description, you’ll be entered to be a featured pet as well as entered into the raffle for a special Chewy.com Prize package. The contest will run through the end of September and the winner will be contacted the first week of October.