Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TOO HOT...TOO HOT......





I is just sick at heart to has to tell you that class was canceled cos it was to hot for my purty little face to go outside.  Its so hot that mom said those chicken”guts” would be unsafe to eat, and I would be puking on the way home, and we don’t want no more of that’s stuff in the car.


Instead, we had pretends class in our cool house  and we practiced sit/stay and lay down and shake. I did really good, ..the girls well they are coming along.  Mom said one good thing is the fighting is now almost nonexistent between my sisters cos of these pennies in a bowl.  As soon as Mom see's a little fur getting ruffles in it or growls hers just shakes that bowl and we all scatter.  Our moms is so smart, just likes me, ...


 Mom also put the leash on me  and made me waits while I sits for awhile….like 100 hours I thinks before I could have my “guts” treats.  I also had distractions like hot sweaty grandboys coming in from football practice.  I asks them if I needed to goes along to show their friends what a ninja master I am and they just looks like me like I is crazy!!!!  Mom needs to have a talk with them kids about their attitudes around me, cos its not easy to be a star from the moments you wakes up till you go to bed….its tiring.  

7 comments:

  1. It is way too hot to do much of anything these days!

    Don't the grandboys know that they should be bowing to the Ninja Master when they enter the house? Get them trained now Gus!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretend class at home is almost as fun as real class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.

    I think pretend class is fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you at least got to practice, and I'm glad you didn't get any spoiled chicken guts. The grandmonsters look BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wished my mum was as smart as you and your mom...it ain't nevers gonna happen thoughs. But I does has a most fab story to tells ya'll on Friday bout hers...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, her such an idiot.

    Anyways, how bouts next time ya'll has ptretend class ya'll calls me and I can come overs and be da pretend teacher. I can teach you all I knows. It would be a blast!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think that Pretend Class was the PERFECT answer to his HORRIBLE HEAT WAVE. We would NOT wanting to PUKE your GUTS up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehehe...I seen you was da cutest dog! I knews it!
    You is gonna be famous!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete