Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ANGUS'S DAY TO BLOG



First I need to answer Molly the Wally’s question…she said, “Gussie should you be wearing pink”. No, Molly Isa should NEVERS wear pink but Mom put it on me and hers is my MOM and in charge. Isa just little puggie who can’t control nuffin.  Also, my girls took some photo’s of mesa after mom and dad went to bed.  They said they were real good for my sub reindeer image.  Isa trusted them girls….um?? So wesa are putting them in my blog this morning.


 So Isa was a watchin the Grinch movie last night wif my family and the first thing I noticed was his little bitty dog was pretending to be a reindeer.  Isa asked my momma if isa could call him up and asked him how long he has been waiting on the sub list.  Margaret and Stelly Bell (Isa calls her that), laughed at me but Mom said for me to go ahead.
I looked in the phone book under Green Grinch but couldn’t find his number so I looked in the white pages on the puter and found it.  I am very ambitious when Isa needs to be. So I called that little bitty dog up and toles him my name is Angus McConnell Long and Isa waiting on my Santy Claus to call me so I can be a sub reindeer on Christmas.  He toles me he has been waiting for a long time but then he told me all kinds of things about my Santy Claus.

 Does this look like a boys coat to you?

For instance did you know that there are letters for Santa, dating back to 1849, including copies for the children of JRR Tolkein, AND n 1939 Rudolf, the ninth reindeer, was introduced by writer Robert May. His “very shiny nose” achieves almost instant fame, through songs such as “Rudolf the Red nosed reindeer” and later, TV and movie appearances AND All around the world, people say that Santa Claus existed in their historical records. There is no way of knowing for sure, but if history is accurate, then many of the things we know about Santa are supposedly based in truth.  I learned this stuff in case Alex Trubec calls me to be on his show.

 This is my Sweater that Toby Moses sent me so I wouldn't feel left out.

I faught that stuff was pretty interesting and hesa smart little dog but what I really wanted to know was did he finks in his heart of hearts if my Santy Claus was gonna ever calls me.  He said, “Stranger things have happened”.  


My girls that we should put a little spin on it, after they tried to stuff me in the stockin.


So I wents outside and looked up at the stars and Isa was pretending Isa was standing in 3 feet of snows (you know for the effect) and I whispered up to the stars….”Santy Claus Isa waiting on yousa to calls me” real quiet cos I didn’t want the new neighbors next door to finks I am a weird little freak standin outside in the dark.
Don’t worry either Frankie and Ernie about me becoming a sub reindeer cos Isa only staying one day wif him, and Mom will fix me a carnervious breakfast before I leaves wif him, so Isa don’t hafta eat those carrots.  Isa be back bys supper time.
So now Isa just waiting around by the phone. 


This is my favorite..Isa looks like a movie star.
 
P.S. Thank you Stellie Rose for letting me blog today.  Isa loves you.( I put that in case my Santy Claus is reading this)

Angus McConnell Long


21 comments:

  1. You look VERY handsome in that last pic, Gus! I think if Santa needs a sub, you'll definitely be one of the first he calls. But don't feel bad if you don't get a call this year -- those reindeer are pretty hearty, so I don't think they need subs often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look like that itty bitty dog, BOL
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is you Angus and betcha Santa is looking over your application!

    The Mad Scots

    Pees; Angus, Bites here, you want to join the force hey, being one is perfect for being a junior cop, NO GUN, just lots of helping and training for a yea, sos you tell Mom to get the resume with some pics here NOW! you and Sully can train together, you will fit righT in!

    Top Cop Bites to buddy Angus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Gussy, we sure hope Santy Claus calls you to help him out, we know you'd do an excellent job!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guss now the last pic is excellent and you look very dapper just like a movie star. Nevermind Santa we think Hollywood beckons.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf look!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angus!
    Yousa look great in that fire hydrant sweater. Yep...thatsa what I said. Maybe you could join the Blogville Fire Department and hike your leg on all fires!! (BOL!!) BTW--You WILL grow into it my little buddy...soon to big BIG ANGUS!!
    Your furiend,
    Toby Moses

    ReplyDelete
  8. mol mol Gussie I have a solution for this...next time your peeps are fast asleep...Jump on your mom's bladder. Revenge is sweet.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angus, girls are kinda silly always wantin to play dress up. Must say you look quite handsome in the scarf!
    love
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gus ... you are so sweet! We hope you get to help Santa deliver presents this year ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have had us in fits all week :) ..Love Madi's comment, now that's a good idea BOL. Just a little werd in ya ear..Never trust girl's, especially if they are in a pack bawahwhhahahaha yep, Pink is so you xxxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angus, I think you'd make a perfect reindeer. I love the last look with the gray scarf-you look so noble and like a professor.
    Stay warm today.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Angus, mate, you are fabaroony. Even though your mum and sisters put you in pink you are still the man! We think Father Christmas will realise how adaptable and patient you are for the job of sub reindeer. The only thing that came to mum's mind when she saw your last photo was Gregory Peck. A totally cool actor! Yes, Hollywood needs you now!
    No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella (or as I call her Stellie Belly and Smelly Stellie hehehe) P.S. She is outside as I write this hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are being very ambitious Gussie! Just an idea for you . . . Last Christmas when me and Stanley were trying to find Santa Paws, Stanley went deep under cover to talk to one of the reindeer that came to our town. That reindeer was full of information. So you might want to try that. If you need to see the post, here it is. Good luck pal! http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/2012/12/undercover-mission-infiltrating-herd.html

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. OKAY Angus Mac... as long as you don't get STUCK there with Santa Paws and Miss anythingy we will RELAX.
    OMD that LAST pic of you... .. ANGUS MAC you look so...SOPHISTICATED. Like a PAWlititian or a UNIVERSITY PAWfessor...

    ReplyDelete
  16. We saw Santa and the Head Elf on Twitter, maybe you could tweet him about the list. We hope you get a spot soon. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gussie you cracks me up. Ya know all you have to do is believe and your dreams will come true because it's a magical time of the year.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you don't mind me still calling you Baby Gussie- but your just so little
    And if you do get to help with the reindeers and stuff- your going to need some boots! Maybe some red boots.
    Your mighty cute in all your clothes, and I love the sweater Toby Moses sent to you.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must agree that you look the most handsome in the last picture. Very distinguished looking. Those reindeer seem pretty tough, so you might be waiting a while. I am sure Santa is happy to know that he has extras in case.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Angus we just love you to death, that scarf is too dapper

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angus - you wear pink very well! I do think the last photo is very dapper and you could be on more magazine covers if you play your cards right (and be nice to your sisters!)

    ReplyDelete