Wednesday, November 20, 2013

REMEMBERING SAMMY J. SIMPSON

THIS is my angel brudder Sammy J. Simpson and me.  He lives at the rainbow bridge. We are remembering him today cos today one year ago is when he went to the bridge. 

For those of my friends that don't know this Sammy and I were brudder and sister.  He was borned though in a litter after me. So he came from a not very good place either. 

He and I had a very special relationship. The kind that you can never replace. You just go one cos that is what us furry kids do.

Sammy came to live wif me, cos after Mom and Dad brought me home I had a terrible time adjusting to living in a real home wheres people loved me. I had all kinds of behavior issues. One day that woman where we came from called Mom and said she had three little pug puppies that the broker had rejected. Did we want one?  Mom and Dad talked about it and wondered if it would help me even more.  So on Thanksgiving Day they went to hers house. There was a little girl, and two little boys. At first they thought a girl but hers was really really small and they were kinda worried I mights hurt her playing.  One of the little boy had a bad hernia problem, and the other boy had scratches on his eyes, horrible scars on his legs from wire cutting through them, and his nose holes were closed.  They picked him and named him Sammy J. Simpson, Simpson is Dad's last name.

Sammy went to the vet the next week and got all fixed up.  We became good friends.  And I started to adjust to living in a real home where everyone loved me and him.  Oh we had our brudder/sister fights for sure, but he always watched out for me cos he grew bigger.  The one problem that Sammer had was he wouldn't listen well to our Mom outside and would run all over.  He loved exploring and running.  It was his passion. He kinda always looked grouchy but he wasn't.  I wrote alot about Sammer.

So today Isa celebrating the honor of having a brudder named Sammy.  I miss him alot.

These are balloons at a pug event in England.  Stan my boyfriends Mom made sure one of them released had Sammer and Angel Trudie's name on it.  I am sure he wasa watching.

Stella Rose




25 comments:

  1. What a precious post to those who came before you and surely made the road to your peeps heart open wide to love again
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella, Susie here, I know how you feel I too had a very hard time, but Shadow and Bites both took to ME and learned how to be a pupper and enjoy life. It's awesome that you celebrate Sammy Day, you will always remember him, we will see him at the bridge one day and thank him for you!

    The Mad Scots & Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forgots, yep got Angus resume, coming out Friday, as we gots a Very Special pup that has wanted to be a cop furever!

    TC Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy was furry handsome:) Woooooos,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Deb, the weekend I cried so hard for you. I'm so sorry. A year has gone by, that's just incredible. Now you have Mags and Gus to help you and Stella along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stella how sweet to remember Sammer. We know you miss him. The balloon idea was thoughtful and very lovely.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice tribute to your brother Sammy. We are sure he knew he was loved and that is the best thing.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hard to believe that Sammy has been gone a year. Gone, but never forgotten.

    Janice, Snuggles, Sassy, and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tribute for Sammy!! He sounds like a great guy!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes we remember Sammer. How lovely with the balloons. Your family are always in your heart forever xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember Sammers too. And I remember the night soon after Sammers went to the Bridge, I had an important mission to do. The moon is a special place that has lots of beautiful waterfalls and green grass- and a Sea of Tranquility. My mission was to go to the moon and look for myself- and sure enough there was Sammers running across the Rainbow Bridge- back and forth to the moon. He was running with other furrys and then I saw him sit by the Sea of Tranquility- with all his friends,,, and I remember how happy he was. I told him how special he was to so many- and he said tell everyone back home I love them too,, but I am happy and peaceful.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss Sammers a lot. He was a fun guy, and I loved hearing about your adventures. Momma and I cried and cried when we heard what happened. :( I bet his balloon floated all the way up to the Rainbow Bridge and he got to play with it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah Stella, what a beautiful tribute to Sammy. I lost my Angel last year too, but I'm still pugless. It took me quite a long while to deal with losing her, but her brother Merlin (cat) helped me a lot. I still miss her like crazy, but I know I will see her again someday.

    Have a great day. Hugs to you, Maggie and Gussie.


    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe it's been a year already and then it seems like it was just yesterday!

    I know Sammers misses you as much as you miss him!

    We will never forget Sammy (or Trudie) ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  15. We remember Sammy and this day that he left for the bridge. He will always be in your heart Stella Rose.
    love and hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know that Sammy had an incredible home with you all. I'm sorry he had to leave you so early but hope the memories of him make you smile. I had a rescued Shepherd mix girl named Sammie-I loved her so much. Until Hunter, we've always rescued our pups.
    Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had no idea it had already been a full year since Sammy's work here was completed. This was a lovely tribute to him. AND Trudie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, what a nice tribute to Sammy. He and Trudie are your special angels and keeping a good watch over you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sammy was such a precious boy

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are sorry we didn't know Sam, he sounded special. Thanks for sharing him with us. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet post for Sammy. We didn't know him, but he was very lucky to have some time with your family. Hugs to all of you, especially on this day.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a nice tribute to your brother Sammy.
    Pug love,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a touching story about Sammy, thanks for sharing.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's important to remember those that we lost. I bet Sammy is sending you kisses from heaven.
    Love and hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete