Thursday, November 14, 2013

CHAPTER 3

My mom said to tell you she lost her camera...yes hers said it has been one of those kind of weeks.  Okay onto my 3rd chapter...isa still working on it but wanted to share some of it wif you guys.



School and Pugs. 
My next chapter is on going to school and why it was so importants that I gots to go.  First, Maggie went but hers was scared and wouldn’t come out from under Moms chair.  Wesa was shocked cos at ours house Maggie is mean and fierce but then mom realized she feels safe at her home and not so much out in the world.    Also Mom didn’t want to half to clean up more pukes everytime hers took Maggie in the car so she talked to me about going.   



She told me it would be so much fun and Isa would make new friends.  Well, Mom was right!  I loved going to my school.  I loved my teacher cos hers is the one who first turned me onto Guts, and I loved meeting all the other kids.  I noticed that they all came with something they had to overcome so Isa just fit right into the group.  Drake had to overcome his growling and hatred of other dogs, Roxie had to overcome her shyness, Macey had to overcome hers jumping on peoples and the list went on and on.  Of course yousa probably pondering just what Isa had to overcomes, well Isa a pondering that also, cos Isa not real sure.  Maybe, it was Mom introducing me to the world and seeing how I liked it.  Isa not sure …I just know I learned how to sit for guts and lay down for guts and run to my momma for guts.   



Of course at home I usually sits, and lays down but mostly I ignores her when she calls my name.  Isa had different rules in my brain for my out in the public times.  School is overs now, but I still practice all my moves.  I am hoping next year mom takes me to the next class.  Sometimes I play schools at home with my girls while mom is at work.  Isa of course is the teacher and the girls are ..well they are the girls. Stella Rosey always twirls like a little dancer no matter what I ask hers to do.  I finally decided that its okay hers do that, cos she is wired differently, Maggie listens to her brudder tho and always sits for me and halfways lays down, I am working on them shaking my paws so we can do that when we meet my Santa Claus.
The Master Angus McConnell Long


14 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are learning a lot at school Angus. It is good that you are teaching the girls too! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angus you make school sound like so much fun! Molly went to school and she was HEAD of the class in everything! BUT when she comes home she acts like she never learned a thing. I am better behaved and I was HOMESCHOOLED!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Gussie we expect the next instalment will be about your super ninja moves and will we be getting one about gals?????
    Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angus Mac You really make ERNIE wish HE could go to school... Butt ONLY if YOU are his teacher... THAT is what he SAID... Like 87 times to make SURE that I (Frankie Furter) who is a 3 times Graduate of the PetSmart University and Stuffie Distributorship would NOT say that I would be his teacher. Just sayin.
    Maybe Stella Rose wants to go to BALLET SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the car picture!! I am soo glad you enjoyed going to class, I love going. Monday was graduation for the beginning dogs and Mom and I did a demonstration going around cones off leash!! We are starting another special class during the winter break called
    Focus, Fun and Tricks! I can't wait
    hugs
    Greta
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, excellent pictures and how could you have lost the new camera????? (sigh).... I love that last picture and Angus has sure written some good posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Angus, yep, School is Cool! We loved our school but don't go anymore and mum just does stuffs with us at home and when we're out walking. We are not perfect but sorta ok and mum says we try our best. We still go a bit silly sometimes when we see another dog that runs towards us without it's owner but that is a work in progress. Have a grreat weekend. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angus, you are one very talented Pug, glad you like school!, bet you are one great teacher!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure sounds like you are the star of the class listening to all that stuff
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have grown a lot Gus and it is clear that you will be assuming your position as head of the house.. If you are training your sisters during the day you better tell your mom she needs to leave you lots of guts so you can do it right. Maybe she can just leave you in charge of the guts. If she does, call us and we'll be right over!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should go to school all year! it rocks!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use to like going to school but it was a small hall wiff so many uffer dogs, you couldn't moves, and the noise. It'z great youz doing so well'z Gussy ..but then'z you are a little super star :) BOL xxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMP gussie that picture of you behind the wheel, cuteness attack
    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  14. We just came by for a second before going to bed wayyy early.
    what is guts? sounds icky
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete