Tuesday, November 12, 2013

WORKIN ON MY BEST SELLER-ANGUS MCCONNELL LONG

First I needs to tell everyone that the pictures that my mom posted on her Veterans Day Post called Invisible Strength were pictures of her son-in-law and grandmonsters...our Mom confused people.

Okay, now onto the good news.  Stella Rosey is tired this week and hers decided since it is real close to Christmas hers is trying to be extra well behaved and hers toles me I could write all week long.  Since, I is working on my best seller book I decided I would share some of it with you through out the week.  Is that okay.  Isa don't have a title yet only a few chapters.....for right now Isa calling it Gussie's Blog.




Gussie’s Blog
Isa is little black pug who used to live at the Cruallela Deville puppy mill.  Isa was borned with real bad eyes that would scare kids away on Halloween so nobody would have ever buyed me for sure!  My Mom heard about me and came from afar to see me.  She thought I looked just like her other pug named Stella Rose and hers wanted me real bad.  She had to asked my Dad though cos he thinks he is the boss of hers and he said yes, I could come home and lives with them.

After, the vet tolds my mom I wasn’t dying or anything bad like that, hers gave my mom some medicine for my bad eyes and said I probably wouldn’t ever see very much.  Well, that nevers stopped me cos as soon as I gots to my new home I ran overs to my sisters and scared them a bunch, and ran to their toybox.  Whewwee I started dragging theirs toys out and playing with them, and throwing them up in the air.  Maggie hid from me under the edge of the bed, but Isa could still see hers.  Stella Rose just looked at me from our momma’s lap.  Hers probably wanted me to go back to that place.

I learned later that Stella Rose and I came from the same bad place and that we had the same Mom.  My sister Maggie came from another place.  We are what you would call rescue pugs or the means people would call throw away pugs cos we weren’t worth any monies.  Stella Rose and mesa can’t see, and Maggie can but hers has a little mean streak and hers scared of everyone.  Mom says hers is anxious.  Stella Rose was 4 months old when she came to live with Mom and Dad, and Maggie and I were both 8 weeks old.  Wesa were real little puggies.  Now we are growing big.

Maggie stopped barking at me after three loud days and finally we pugtoniaed all around the tables.  Stella Rose just accepted her life had changed even more and she thought not to the betters.  Maggie and I now are best buddies and we usually are the meanies to Stella Rose.  We just can’t help ourselves; and we says we are sorry to hurt her feelings but we do’s it agains an agains.  Mom gets pretty mad at us for being mean cos Stella Rose is hers baby and hers protects her a lot.  No one protect us.

Mean ole cat Dietzman lives at ours house also. He has lived their for 100 years before we came.  He thinks he is the alpha pug.  He doesn’t evers let us play with him like we want to. He growls real loud and spits in ours faces and Mom has to rush in to saves us.  He said he would nevers be our friend. 


My Mom calls me baby gussie but my real name is Angus McConnell Long.  Hers refuses to call me Angus excepted when I don’t follow the house rules.  Rules like..don’t be mean to stellie, don’t bark in the cats face, don’t chew on the dresser, don’t be mean to stellie…to many rules for a little boy to member.  I asked her when I is around my womens friends to please call me Master Angus McConnell but hers always says, “baby gussie..sit”….”baby gussie stay”  and I do’s it so I is just complicated the matter.  I needs to have a discussion with my mom about my name and explain it to her.

Somedays  I has so many foughts running threw my mind that I can hardly wait to write them down.  That s why my mOm lets me blog.  I blog about my girls, my mom and dad, meanole cat dietzman, school the grandmonsters I blog about everything cos I is the star of my blog.  It started out being stella rose’s blog buts I kinda took it overs.
Well that is all for today....with loves Angus McConnell Long

21 comments:

  1. Master Angus McConnell, I am so happy to meet you! I am Sir Edgar Osmond McGregor, Edgar for short. I am a Scottie and I live in Nebraska with my mum and 2 feline siblings. I got your name in Jazzi's Christmas exchange. Could you please email my mum and let her know what you like so that we can go shopping! her email is
    kpartusch at gmail dot com

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angus McConnel Long, Master Angus I think you could write a whole series of books! You are one smart Pug.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angus, you will soon be book signing BOL, we so pleased you found your forever home with a wonderful Mommy , Daddy and Sisters, the mad cat and the Grandmonsters. BOL, you sure look like'z you grown :) xxooxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isa has grown ..the frankenvet toles my mom that i weighed 8.5 lbs. but momma didn't believes her so hers weighed me herself and I weighs 16.5 lbs. the very sames as maggie!

      Delete
  4. So what happens in the new year, Angus? Does Stella get her blog back?
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's a very dashing 16.5 pounds Mr. Angus McConnell Long!

    You have my vote for Master Story Teller of Blogville, with dear Tweedles being our Poet Lauriate!

    Love
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Angus McConnel Long you are growing up to be quite the handsome fellow, and a superb author too!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey's Irish Cream
    Sophia's Hazelnut Starbaby
    Greta Pug Munchskin
    (since we are being so formal and all!)
    BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gus when you are a famous author be sure to come to our town for a book signing.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Angus, we kinda think you might just be a silly putty pupper, boy it's wonderful to be rescued Hey. Just saw about the Christmas Gifts list in gonna go pint it out for Mom and Dad, Oh My, Barharhar, sees you gots Bites, good luck, ans Stella has Me, we are two of a kind I will be easy!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angus I love your story and I want to know more please!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gus, dude, we gotta say that we think you need to contact a playwright in Los Angeles and have them start working on your life story. You are young but you are clearly on your way to being famous. Maybe you should contact someone and spin your story. We think that Ron Howard might be interested in your story and Tom Hanks might be interested in it too.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your mom didn't confuse me, I'm a pretty smart pupper and I knew who the pictures were of however she did my mom cry. Mom said the post really touched her. Now on to you, I don't see how anyone could not pick you. Your little bugged eyes make you look extra special and the pick of the litter...just sayin. I think you should title your book Gussie's World and the Pugs trying to Live in it. The title might be a little too long but fitting.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baby Gussie. Do you know I love to say your name? It;s the real truth!
    I am so glad that your pawrents chose you to love! You teach your family many many things- I am sure.
    I know you say your eyes are scary- but to me they are beautiful. And you can see what you need to see.
    I know lots goes on with all your siblings-- and that cat too-- but I know that there are times- when all is peaceful and good.
    We loved reading your words. What you said made out hearts smile... and that is important- that someone in the world can make another person smile- and this time--- it was you.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. So when you publish will you sign me a copy? I love this chapter you have shared.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy Angus. Well mate, I take my hat off to ya. Well, if I wore a hat I would. My sissy Stella just always gets to be the boss of me even though she is just a little squirt. I wish I could be more like you! I will follow your blog with avid interest to learn how to be a man about the house! Also I will ALWAYS call you Angus cause I think it is a very manly name. No worries, and slobber, Rory (little brother who yearns to be the boss) and Stella (who is actually the boss!). Sigh (from Rory)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Angus McConnell Long, you is gonna be a best seller, I just knows it. And I will be da furst in line to gets your novel and I want it signed...you can sign it howevers you want.
    I will furevers be grateful to your peeps fur bringin' you home and lovin' you to bits and pieces. But, I needs to talk to them bouts all these rules they has...bwhahahahahaha.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gussie we loved reading your story and we are sure glad mum rescued you from the bad place and now you have a fabulous forever home with your sisters. You are a smart puggy indeed pal.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Mr. Angus McConnell... you sure tell a good story! This blog is one of my favorites. And one thing I know for sure, no matter how old you get, you will always be your mama's baby!

    Hugs from NJ.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are sure this is gonna be a best seller. You tell a good story. It has a sad start, but a happy ending! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gussie's Blog is a perfect title. This behaving thing stinks
    Lily

    ReplyDelete