Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dear Mrs. Ellen

DEAR MRS. ELLEN:  (Liberty's Momma)
Furst let me say I am sending you these flowers from my Momma's garden.  I helped her pick them last night.

The Trucker Dude that lives next door, named Kevin is coming your way and he will be dropping them off for us.  PLEASE do not answer the door, just let him sit them on your steps and wait till he leaves before you open the door.  We have some concerns about him.

My Momma toles me I needed to write to you and say I is sorry, cos in my post the other day  I flirted with Puddles Rainwater, and evens talked about hers being my girl.  I is sorry cos my heart does belong to Liberty and hers is my first love so I just faught it was okay to flirt around wif Puddles....I is really sorry about that ....cos Liberty is always in my heart.  Isa will nevers forgets that she brought me my lunch on her little bike when isa was working wif the road crew boys.
My momma finks I is just fascinated with Puddles cos hers is a bit of a bad girl, whatever that means.



Here is a picture of the flower I am sending you, cos it so beautiful.

Anyway my "girls" sit me down and said I was turning into a CAD and I had better knock it off.  I looked CAD up in the Webster's Dictionary but  I must have misspelled it cos all I could find is a description of a "car that picks you up at your house, and takes you to the train station."

So what I am saying Liberty is do not worry.  I like Puddles in one way...you know the way that could send you to prison for following in her footsteps (well that is what my momma says to me)


 and I like you in another way.

Hugs from Iowa to Indiana.  (remembers what I said about not talking to Kevin)
Angus McConnell Long
 

16 comments:

  1. We are sure Liberty will accept your apologize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some tears in my eyes while reading, that was so cute and so romantic... wow! What a nice idea to send flowers to Liberty and her mom. I bet they will love the flowers you picked with your own paws... with a little help of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dude you are! How could Liberty ever be upset with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so heartfelt that we are sure Liberty's momma must forgive you. The thing is that sometimes a fella's hormones get all crazy and take over his mind when a female like Puddles walks into the room. At least your sisters helped you see that you were headed to trouble. Of course the fact that Mags worships Puddles doesn't help keep your mind off her so . . . We hope the flowers work and keep an eye on that neighbor!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - How did the Alcatraz battle turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angus... you had better WATCH YOUR STEP with those women of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angus, you are a sweetie, we are sure (hopefully) that Liberty understands your fascination with Puddles.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Angus Mac those flowers and that explanation will get you back into Liberty and her mom's good graces instantly.
    Now about this QUESTIONABLE DELIVERY SYSTEM... we are a tad worried about THAT though... AT LEAST she will know that you did send this Kevin guy off with the pretty posies...
    It's ALL good, buddy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angus McConnell Long, dude you won't do better than Liberty so you better walk the straight and narrow!

    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure she will just love your sweet note and flowers!

    By the way, you asked if I bark when I'm window sniffing. I really don't bark much ...my assistant can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL MOL Gus girls can be rather temperamental...the flowers are a good choice!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think you might just have got back into her good graces. We think that was very sweet. Now no more meandering off the straight and narrow. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who couldn't accept that apology!
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Gus - the flowers are a wise move. You don't want to be known as a cad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure Liberty will forgive you. Just don't mess up again! The grrls REALLY don't like it when you backslide.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, we love Puddles, but following in her footsteps will get your license revoked, for sure! We're sure Liberty will forgive you. YOu're just too cute to stay angry with, Angus.

    ReplyDelete