Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DEAR SPAMMERS

So we is at it again, reading ours FAN MAIL from our buddies the SPAMMERS, they send us the nicest compliments and we wanted to share some of them wif you.

Maggie
Maggie chose this pose cos sometimes hers is mean and hers is sending a silent message to our friends the SPAMMERS.  Mom says its best if we don't talk about hers behavior.

1. Keeping your body physically fit is very important and can keep away various illnesses.  This is not a question Spammer, get on the ball or go home.

2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your quotes as long I give you the credit?  As a matter of fact I do mind if you do's that cos I fink someday my words are gonna be as famous as my cartoon hero Scooby Doo and I don't want you misquoting me, sometimes that happens to the famous peoples and they haf to go to their lawyers and gets lots of monies...do you have lots of monies Spammer?

Stella Rose



1.  Wow just what I was looking for!! Came by here looking for pillow pets coupon.  Maggie would be very mean to you if hers would haf got this comment but I fink it is okay that you compare us to pillow pets, wesa been compared to a lot fings in our lifetimes.  I fink in my other life I could have been a pillow pet only the breathing kind.  I hopes you find your coupon for your pillow pet if not they haf them on sale at Walmart right now!

2. My brother suggested I may like this website...He was totally right. It truly made my day, you cannot believe how much time I have spent searching for this info.  I just wonders if you are related to that other person last week whose brother told everyone on the internet about hers problems, if not then I is glad you like our website, and how ours simple words made you happy.  I is hoping your brother is not leading you astray and what you really need cannot be found on our page.  Maybe you should tell us what yousa looking for so if we find it wesa will call you.

Angus McConnell

This is my studious picture.  I faught I look like a professional writer heres.

1. You are so cool!!  I do not think I have read anything like this before..so nice to discover someone with unique thoughts on the e-cigarette.  Isa has nevers evers evers wrote about those e-cigarettes, you haf mistaken me for someone else.  I do agree though that yousa are correct about me being way COOL and that I write in a unusual way, maybe I said EAT and you faught I said E-Cigarettes, cos they do sound the same.  Anyway fanks for saying I is cool, I tells myself that a lot cos the girls aren't good abouts making sure my self esteem is growing.  It is my mantra before Isa goes to sleep. I tell myself Gussie yousa cool, Gussie yousa cool...and then I falls asleep.  You should try it.

2. Did you know it is possible to open the box that your motherboard came in and follow the manual and see the things for free and not devalue them?  Ummmm Spammer haf you been smoking those e-cigarettes, or what!!  Isa don't know what a motherboard is but I knows if it has to do wif my mom I had better not be opening anyfing up or isa will be sitting back on time outs....also we like to get free fings in the mail, cos usually it is for us pugs which can irritate our dad cos he nevers gets free stuffs since wesa came to live at this house.  I offered our free antlers to hims the other day to chew on and he said words that were not very nice.  I toles him "Dad nuffin in life is free" and he told me to quit being a smart+##.....Hes grumpy like that sometimes.  Anyway fanks for telling us about that mother fingy we will keep a look out for it.

Have a great Wednesday.

Tweedles sent my Momma seeds and hers planted them in pots, they are growing beautiful so when we sees them we hold Tweedles close in our hearts.

Stella Rose, Margaret Mae and Angus McConnell

26 comments:

  1. you have some funny spammers - we just hit delete and never read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last spam we got was paragraphs from the Bible I guess they are trying to tell us something
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bol! That is very nice of yu to bark back to the dum spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing so hard this morning... I think you told those spammers a thing or two! The zinnias are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We rarely EVER get SPAM... when we do... we CAN THE SPAM...
    You got some very FUNNY and Interesting ones though. Love your answers to them.... YES we DO. Excellent.

    ALSO love the pretty flowers you have growing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny post we almost never get spam

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah what a great post!!! of course you are cool. pugs are always cool, you need no Mr. Spamski to know that :o) The guy with the brother visited my too, wonder how much brothers this guy has... he is probably a housefly, I've read they have 5.6 billions of kids...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We Beaglebratz hardly NEVER git spam the way our mom haz it set up - butt almost wish we did so we cood talk tue them - may-b the way u due.

    BTW - we just got anuther new post up tue-day tellin'boutz sum stuff happenin'in Blogville.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should have translations in other languages,,, ohhh yes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are too funny - We hope you make this a monthly post cause your answers are great! LOVE it! love your Tweedles flowers too!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're loving the stars Stella! You are a star ...

    We get spam every day but we never read it ... it's just stupid garbage! But we love reading your posts ... BOL

    Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grreat answers, you guys! Stella Rose, I love your super pawtriotic collar too!

    Oh, and don't be fooled by my picture today. That is NOT a nice kitty. He's MEAN. That's why Momma had to grab that horrible picture when she saw us lying next to each other. I was framed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to recycle that garbage-spam! Love your comments! (They write the stupidest things, don't they??)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure get some funny spammers! Tell them to go back to Hawaii where they like spam! I got the bible one and the 'my brother sent me' on, but not any of the other fun ones you got. We usually get them on super old posts, too. They must get a kick out of your posts!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. We don't get many of those (Thank dog) but when we do, we just delete them.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL spammers sure are funny, aren't they? I've had a few spam comments on my blog...but not like this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crikey ..... Too funny. Maggie sure told 'em. aye??????

    ReplyDelete
  18. BOL love y'alls answers!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  19. We get some of those funny spam letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We get all sortsa spammers! They write such dumbo stuffs all the time!!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  21. Our spammers aren't as funny as yours. If only we had a spammer Ray-fun!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH NO MY Sweet friends not the spammers again!! My peeps have been on vacay...I'm trying to catch up! We've had a few stupid comments to but your spammers are cre8tive!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  23. Spammers are poopy, but yours are funny. I love Tweedles!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my dog, literally all I can say is BOL! You are just hilarious, you show those spammers what pugs can do! Oh no, I'm going to wag my tail off, seriously , this is so funny!
    Tweedles flowers look beautiful too!
    Have a super week,
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete