Monday, July 28, 2014

PRETEND PUG

Hello Folks, this is Angus McConnell Long .  Most of you knows me, but maybe some of yous don't so I faught I would tell you the story of how I came to be.

Here I is when I was free months old and cames to live wif my momma and da.  I was so cute that Momma fell right in love wif me and so did my "girls" Stellie Rose and Maggie Mae.  I have found out through the year that  girls and womens just love me everywhere I go, like puppy school, the frankenvets office, and even the bank.  I faught maybe the bank girls would give me some monies but they only gives me  dum-dums that mom gives to Baby Piper instead.

My Momma loves little pugs evers since sweet Stella Rose stoled her heart, but I toles my momma on the day that hers brought me home that I was not a pug, but that I am a SCOTTISH TERRIOR just like my friends, Sully, Bites and Susie, Daisy, Sweet William, Edgar, oh the list goes on and on.  Momma said," no Gussie you are a Pug".   Then I ask her, "well momma, then why did you name me Angus McConnell Long".  And hers kinda glares at me, and says McConnell was her grandma's name and so forth.  Isa whispers under my breath that I don't believe hers one bit.

I fink if you look at my modeling pictures you will see the Scottish in me coming out.

This tartan wrap looks very Scottish on me.  I nose my ears aren't pointy like my Scottie friends but I fink I am just special genetically engineered.  Sooooo I just go on pretending that I is a true blue pug, but under the cloak of darkness I turn back into my true Scottish roots.  A Scottish Terror.

Angus McConnell Long



16 comments:

  1. Angus, that last picture is one of my favorites of you... and you LOOK Scots in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all the attitude and if you thinks you are scottie gussie - then you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you definitely don't have a Scottish accent. Well I do see a little Scott. BOL
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you are one of the offsprings of Jacopo the pug of HRM Queen Victoria? She technically was the Queen of Scotland too :o) Butt at last you are fabulous, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you're a mix? Part pug and part Scottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Us Scots would be proud to claim you little Angus McConnell!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gussie - they always say - be what ever you want to be! BOL.
    (but we think you are all pug!)
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE think you are WONDERFUL... whether you are PUG or SCOT... Just sayin Angus Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I totally believe you! Maybe you're a Scottie in a Pug suit!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We officially name you and honourary Scottie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're rocken dat plaid - ya gotta be at least part-Scottish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think you should be whatever you want to be! Just be the best you, you can be!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crikey Angus ...... you're black ..... that's a start!! It is possible to be a Pug and a Scot but it doesn't matter really. You are now a Scottie!! Bella, Roxy and Dui have it all sorted for you, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your skottish for sure- I believe you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angus, we always here the humans tell the little bipeds that they can be anything they want to if they work hard and do a good job. So if you want to be a Scottish Terrior, go for it!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete