Tuesday, July 15, 2014

WE ARE BLOGVILLE

Wesa don't really nose if wesa haf this figured out or not...but our buddies, the dood boys Murphy and Stanley are doing this great thing today about us friends and neighbors here in blogville so we finally got hold of momma and we are jumping in.

There is me, the brightest star in Momma's sky, Stella Rose Long.  I am what started this pug crazy at our house.  I am 4.5 years old, and I hold a very special place in my Momma's heart.  She calls me her pretty girl.

Here is Margaret Mae.  She is almost 2 years of age.  She loves DAD, Mom and Gussie and that's it.  We don't know why she is the way she is but we would not really change her...well maybe we would a little so she would like me.  She loves the grandmonsters also.

Angus McConnell is Mom and Dad's little boy who is 1 years of age.  He loves Momma and tries hard to make her and all the womens in his life happy.  Currently he is stalking Puddles and it is not working very well for him.

We live in Iowa way down in the Southeast.  Where it is hot and humid in the summer and cold as #$ in the winter.  We do not understand why we live here.  We live in a village the size of 5,000.00 in Van Buren County.  It is on the Des Moines River, so that is pretty cool.
We love Blogville and wish we could move there.  We are blessed having so many of you as our friends through thick and thin, tears and joy.  WE ARE BLOGVILLE.

Stella Rose, Margaret Mae and Angus McConnell


20 comments:

  1. We love Blogville, too. Great to hear about where you live and all about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love blogville too; I feel so thankful to have so many special friends. I guess I need to post about Hunter today(since he posted about himself already) so others can learn about us.
    Have a great afternoon.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pug friends!

    We're so happy you all are a part of our community. I love meeting new pug friends and seeing more squishy faces like mine. :)

    Love,

    Bunk The Pug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess WHAT????? You don't HAVE to MOVE.... Blogville is WHERE YOU are... and WE are and Where Everybuddy who wants to live in BLOGVILLE is. It is a MAGICAL Place... THAT is how it works.
    BLOGVILLE ROCKS and So do the three of You!!!!!
    We didn't know this WE are BLOGVILLE thingy was gonna go VIRAL... and we don't think the Doods did either.... BUTT we SHOULD have known.... THIS is BLOGVILLE and We Do thingys TOGETHER... and get THROUGH thingys Together... TOGETHER with our FURENDS we can MAKE IT HAPPEN. More Blogville Magic. RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it! We ARE Blogville!! We love you too (and not too sure we figured it all out either) but we jumped on the bandwagon and joined in today.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin
    Furends fur life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so glad to call you our blogville pals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Mates, without Blogville we would have never met you and mum would not have her special handkerchief. We love ya to bits and pieces and we love Blogville and all who live there. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Blogville and we Love you guys!!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Blogville is a nice place. Lots of nice neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, we are so glad that you guys are part of blogville and have become our pals, Well maybe Gussie needs some more training in the police department.

    The Mad Pirate Scots
    Pees; do you want me to use your pirate post picture or will you send over some other ones?

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are all such characters and you make a pawsome family

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so happy to have you as part of Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Blogville too I thinks it's the bestest place ever.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously, your weather is really crazy. I think it needs to get its act together! We love all the stories you tell us from your point of view.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boy, I missed the census! Momma was out with a migraine yesterday, and I just read about this. We'll have to get our census post up later this week. I hope the doods will still count us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy that Blogville has 3 such cute pugs! I hope Puddles will be back once, I miss her too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keith's family is from that area, and they know the cities well... you live in a great place. I loved the pictures, even Mean Ole' Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a super post and I didn't know you live near a river! I do too, but it's a different one. BOL You are all gorgeous and I'm so very glad we are furiends. I wish we could all meet in the furs. That would be amazing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commissioner

    ReplyDelete