Wow we won the Verstile Blogger Award from http://pugsandpurrs.blogspot.com/. They are five little Pugs and five litte Cats that all live together in the Sunflower State. (Is that close to iOwa?) Thank you so very much, That was very nice of you to honor us with this Award. I just hope Mom is smart enough to follow the instructions. Now to win this Award we have to do some work. This is a list of the jobs we must do:
1. Nominate 5 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. (This is the area we may have the Award taken from us, cos we couldn't find very many of our followers that are new...so we have improvised with "new to us" I hope that works, if not, we are up a creek with no paddle!!
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated for the Award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile picture to your post. (This is going to be a REAL BIG CHALLANGE FOR MY MOM)
FIVE FELLOW BLOGGERS
1. Seasons Of My Mind..is written by Parsley. She is a mom who has one daughter and seven dogs..yay dogs rule! She is a really good cook, which easily impresses me. She currently has a Mystery Giveaway going on so stop by her blog.
2. STELLA AND RORY from Down Under is another blog we enjoy. This is not a new blog but again new to us. Stella is a cocker spaniel and Rory a large Great Dane! They share lots of adventures down under.
3. Big Stinky Dog is a new blog (Whew!) and is a story about Mason and his adventures. His mom volunteers at a Great Dane Rescue and does equine therapy. Fun blog!
4. A Wonderful Dogs Life is not a new blog but have a small following. They always have great pictures on their blog. Their blog includes 4 BIG dogs and they share about their life.
5. Pugs & Pics (New?) also has a small following and this blog is written about her little pug Alfie and her brand new pug Waffles. She is learning the Trial and Trimuphs of living with two puggies.
Hopefully, our five blog sites are okay, although they are not all new. If our award must be taken back we will understand...sigh......(remember I live with a mom who considers cooking-- freezing water for our water bowl)
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS
1. The three pugs in our house are all related. Sam and I are brother and sister. Trudie is our aunt.
2. We were all rescued from the "Crualella Deville Puppy Mill."
3. " Mean ole Cat Dietzman" is fifteen years old, he is part Main Coon Cat and Persion. Need I say more.
4. We are lucky enough to have 7 human grandkids who love to play with us, a new baby girl is going to be born in January. (Hopefully we will get to wear her clothes)
5. My favorite place to sleep is cuddled in Moms arms like a baby, Trudies is laying by Moms legs, and Sam under the covers at all times, by their feet.
6. I love all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Sam likes Apples and green beans only, and Trudies doesn't like any fruits or vegetables. Mom is afraid she is going to get rickets.
7. My dream is to one day become a famous pug writer, Sam's dream is to be an only child, and Trudie says her dream has come true on the day Dad brought her home...
Thank you to everyone who has followed our blog and responded in comments...we love reading all of them, and laughing along with you!