Tuesday, July 16, 2013

85 Blessings

SIGH...this is last years picture cos we are STILL waiting on that camera cable coming from the deep dark jungles of the Amazon....anyway I am waiting on that new baby that will be born across the pond..I think since I have my crown on I should be one of the first visitors that baby has.

Today I woke up thinking about all my blessings and how each and everyone of you is counted in them. I never knew how good I would feel when Momma finally took the leap and moved to Blogville.... that after the movers left and we got the house in order you all would be standing by our door bearing gifts of friendship and treats!  Long, after Mag's, I and Gussie have chowed down on the treats, the friendship still shines each day.  

We have had so many fun experiences with you guys, and some sad ones also.  Blogville is alot like life ONLY more accepting of our differences, and more focused on our goodness.  When I think of helping out each other in times of sadness or worry I picture a long line of furkids standing there sandbagging that wall while the river gets higher.  We just keep working together, and building that wall of strength, and we do it with patience, and love and teamwork AND when someone gets to tired, well another one steps up in their place.  After Sammer and Trudie went to the Bridge I was very depressed and very sad.  My mom sat me down one day and told me that blessings come in very different packages, and sometimes are hard to recognize. Sometimes we don't even see them with our very own eyes, but if we listen and feel, our heart will show us the way.  Of course, she was referring to Margaret, and I do believe in this case, MY MOM may have been wrong, or on the down side of a wine glass..but in either case....I understand what she is telling me AND I WILL ALWAYS SEE YOU AS MY BLESSINGS.
Stella Rose

18 comments:

  1. Stella, we thinks you have been looking into our hearts cause we feel the same way. We are so blessed to have become a part of this great group of bloggers that stand by each other through good and bad and sad.
    LOVE YOU!
    Bailey, Hazel, Greta & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy can't stop crying after reading your post and said that you are counted in our blessings too!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed our blessings come in disguises and sometimes what we WANT is not what we NEED..we just have to accept each blessing as a present!!!
    Hugs madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella Rose,
    Well pawed!!
    Your friends forever,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely Stella Rose. Blogville is just the best. We need say no more. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post. You are a blessing to us.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. FURST..... YES INDEED we agree that YOU should be one of the furst to visit the much awaited Baby.

    NOW... We so TOTALLY agree with you about what Blogville is and does fur all of us. It is our furends (LIKE YOU... and EVEN MARGARET) that makes OUR TOWN what it IS... A MAGNIFICENT PLACE...

    PeeS... we got your Raffle tickets all made last nigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO! Blogville is a wonderful place, and I love having somewhere I can go to talk to all sorts of furiends from all OVER the place!

    I also think that you should definitely meet the new little prince(ss) of Cambridge asap! You're dressed for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a much needed post today Stella Rose. Sometimes we need to focus on the blessings that we all have and not on what we don't have or the uphill battles we fight. I love that blogging gave us the opportunity to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw~ we love you guys!! Wishing you a very happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stella Rose you got it right, Blogville is awesome, always there to laugh and cry with you, and give an ear to let you yell, speak or whisper! We are so glad to count you as our fureind

    The Mad Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stella, your words make me cry. You are so right... and we have had so many blessings from our Blogville friendships. I think your crown looks great, and I hope you get to see that baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Stella Rose, you are right in every way about Blogville. It is the most caring and wonderful community ever! We've made so many friends too and you know what? There are still more friends to make! We love this post because it made us feel happy to be part of your life too!! No worries, and LOVE, Stella and Rory
    P.S. Mum is sooooo bloomin lazy she hasn't sent Angus Rory's photo yet, butt, she will! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a very good reminder Stella. We can get caught up in the small stuff or the annoying stuff and forget to celebrate the good. Thanks for reminding us! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great words Stella Rose. Blogville is so supportive
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. And we count you (and of course Maggie and Baby Gus) as one of our blessings or three depending how you count. Lady Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Stella, you really look beautiful with your crown. I also think of you and the rest of the blog community as a blessing to me. I don't have a blog myself, but when my Angel passed last year, I was just so happy to find you and the rest of the community. Reading about other pugs and their families really helped me deal with her passing.

    Hugs from your friend in NJ, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, Stella, what a lovely post. And you crack me - "on the downside of a wine glass."

    Wise words, Stella Rose. Wise words!

    ReplyDelete