Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PUGS MR. CHEWY REVIEW

So when Cottons Kong Treat arrived from Mr. Chewy we had a surprise in that box also.
This__

Do you see it has Alligator & Catfish in it.
 
Now we live real close to the Des Moines River, and also our little village is surrounded by several lakes so catfish is pretty abundant around here, and sometimes we even get to try a piece after Dad fries it up but NEVER and we mean NEVER have we got to try Alligator.   WE were super excited and so was mom.

Here are some things she liked about it.
  • Exotic bayou blend of alligator, catfish and shrimp
  • NO grain or gluten
  • Lots of proteins
  • Lots of vitamins and minerals
  • No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
  • No corn, wheat, soy or chicken/poultry by-product meals

  • Mom mixed it everyday into our regular dry kibble and we always ate it all up.

    Come on Mom we are hungry.

    Can you tell I am ready?

    Maggies bowl with some blueberries in it also.

    Yummy for my tummy!!!

    I am waitingggggggggggggg..........................

    Gussie's bowl, waiting to be stirred all up.

    Stop taking pictures Mom while I am gobbling my food down.  I might choke.

    My bowl, could you add a little more blueberries mom??

    You cats had better stay away from me while I am eating..........I am known to have a temper when food is involved.

    We give this product 5 stars.  We love it and we still have over half the box left cos mom is super stingy with us.  The price for a box of 12 is $36.94 but if your mom is as stingy as our mom is it will last over a month.  We love it Mr. Chewy.

    WE are paid nuffin for this review.

    Stella Rose, Maggie Mae and Angus Mac







    10 comments:

    1. Yummmy and your sweet mom adds Blueberries the wonder fruit cause she loves you bunches
      Hugs madi your bfff

      ReplyDelete
    2. That looks like a great topper for your dinner. Too bad your mom won't give you more.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hari OM
      Good foodables are worth their weight in milkbones!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow! Those are some exotic ingredients. Joey and I are not very fond of seafood like shrimp. We do like fish, though, and never even dreamed of eating an alligator. We love blueberries too!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ooh, that looks tasty! Momma mixes different stuff in with my kibble so I don't get bored. I'm going to have to ask her for some alligator!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Boy oh boy that looks yummy! This NEEDS to go at the top of our Chewy list!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hey, guess what we reviewed today? Yep!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Yum, yum, Gator…I is drooooooling!!!!
      I hope you got your fair share my sweetest Twin…that Stellie didn't snaffle it all did she?
      Loves and licky kisses
      Princess Leah xxx

      ReplyDelete
    9. mm mm mm! that does sound and look tasty! and you get blueberries!!!
      hugs
      Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

      ReplyDelete
    10. Man that gator food looks delish!!
      Smileys!
      Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

      ReplyDelete