Tuesday, June 12, 2018

NAILS

On Sunday moms friend came over with little Oakley to play wif us.  Unbeknown to us, hers also brought along her many tortuous devices one of them known as nail clippers.  Now, hers is a groomer so we should have figured out somefing was going on, when mom went in the house and left us outside wif her.

Our mom has a hard time dealing wif simple fings when it comes to us.  One of them is nail clipping.  Evers since Gus showed her how he reacts hers hasn't been the same.  Remember when we went to ours old vet, and I believe that as soon as mom would call and have them put his name on the schedule staff would start calling in SICK.   Just think of the most awful screechy noise, break glass in a room noise, nails on the chalk board noise, and you would understand Gussie's powerful voice when the clippers come out.

EXCEPT wif this darn friend.  She lassoed him down with zipties, you know the kind they use on prisoners and then she should him a picture of bread and water and told him, his life was gonna change, and she may have even took out a pair of pilers to show him what could happen to his teef, AND OUR MOM WAS IN THE HOUSE CUTTING UP DAMN CANTALOUPE FOR SUPPER.

Well Gus tried is best, but the only thing that would come out of his frightened voice box was a squeak and a squawk, and before he knew it she stole his toenails.

When it came to my turn, I gave her the pug glare, and tried to hypnotize her with my "smarter than you are pug brain" but she had on these special glasses and somehow they were able to deflect anything I sent her way.  She hogtied me, snipped my nails, and threw me to the ground.

Later, after she left and we were in bed wif our mom we told her the whole story.  Do you fink hers believed us.  Hell, no she was just glad our nails were cut, and she got to hide in the house. 

Karma mom, Karma.

Mags and Gusser

14 comments:

  1. Do you know my OWN MOMMA does that torture to me, no matter how hard I struggle? It's terrible!! I'm glad you survived.

    ~Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? same happened to me... but I made da vet office do a bear garden... why we can't be like that man from india? he even is in da guiness book... and I'm only in da black book of santa now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!!!! What are you telling me my Sweetest Twin?
    Sumpeep snuck in your garden tied you and Gussie up and STOLE you nails???? Where were those goats and donkeys and ferrets???? How dare they not defend you against the crazy nail nicking peep!?!?
    I hope Momma rewarded you with extra TREATS after such unexpected treatment
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    OMD, I believes ya Mags - cruel and unusual punishments!!! Never mind cutting da cantaloupe, that mother of yours better have been preparing the extra special treatz!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom wants to know if your friend travels. We wish we could find someone to do our nails at home. It would be better than what happens now. We either get it done at the VET if we have some other reason to be there or they take us to PetSmart and let the groomers there do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail clippers are the work of the devil! Thank doG you survived!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mags N gusser....we can speek for all catz on de planit; ask henri N el; N all catz in de solar systemz....we hate de bass terd nail clipperz two...N shame shame shame on mom...leest it coulda been... watermelon !!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know exactly what you mean! We do our best to avoid nail clipping too. Torture! Pure torture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did she at least share the cantaloupe?!?!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY...We totally get it, Mamas can be so very sneaky sometimes!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom wouldn't dare try to do our nails. The vet tech does them for us, and we get lots of hugs and kisses and even a treat or two.

    So do the goats have to get their nails done too?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get mine ground down. I like dat a LOT better dan da clippers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You endured the nail torture cutting!!!
    I just want the melon your mom was cutting up.
    I wash there was a easy way to cut nails I hate it and run and hide.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to have someone who knows how to get it done. I used to be sort of ok but for some reason started having a fit so now Dad puts me on a table and feeds me non stop treats while mom clips! Got then fooled Ha ha
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete