Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CELEBRATION

Aren't I just the spookiest thing you ever saw?  And look Ms. Ellen I have your purty necklace on that you made me!!

Okay now on to the CELEBRATION!  Today my momma's friend is going to be a new grandmomma. Yep, her first grandchild and it is a little boy.  He is almost born and maybe by now is in his grandmomma's arms.  My mom's friend is so excited and blessed.  My momma told her it doesn't matter if it is your first little grandmonster or your eighth it is still wonderful each and everytime!!  We don't know the name yet, its a secret.  My momma is going to be a new grandmomma in January and her daughter is plotting the name of the almost here baby girl.  Mom wanted her to name her Finn after my friend on here but Kody said NO!!  My mom offered her money but that didn't work.  My momma always nicknames her grandmonsters.  She said her grandpa did that and she has taken over the tradition. So since the new almost here baby girl has no name Momma named her baby bean.  Yep you heard me right "Baby Bean"!!  And before you knew it everyone was calling her Baby Bean.  We even heard her daddy say, "he had to take pizza home to Momma and Baby Bean"!   Oh the power of Grandmomma's!!!  I think I should get to be the God Aunt ...but nobody listens to me most of the time.

DAD messed up last night and had to go to bed early.  MOM doesn't know just what he gave us to eat yesterday but SAMMER had such bad gas that Mom said she could have sold it on the black market and never had to work again a day in her life!!  Mom told Dad to QUIT feeding us so much stuff when she is at WORK on his day OFF!!  Then DAD made a COMMENT about MOM's lack of cooking skills.....I went to bed with Dad also.....sigh......

Oh yeah my moms interview on coffeewithcanines@blogspot.com is on the internet.  She didn't realize the whole wide freaking world (her words not mine) would see her crappy#*% picture!!!
STellA ROSe
Stella Rose

18 comments:

  1. I just love "Little Beans". They never seem to eat everything and it gets allover their little faces. That is the part I like best, cleaning up after them. We saw your mom's interview and LOVED it. I will keep watching the mail for the other package. I can't believe there is more! Have a beautiful day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom has lots of "little beans", as in grandbabies, (23!!!!) except some are not so little anymore. That size 14 shoe from last week is one of them! Yes we have a big family!

    pughugs,
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD - I have to go over and check out the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an email addy - you'll have to post the linky! Congrats to your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Bean is a cute nickname! Since the boxer wiggle is nicknamed "kidney beaning" (since we look bean-shaped!), we get called lots of variations on that, BOL.

    PeeS: I think you should probably stop teasing Sammer about his bald spots. Even though I healed up from my mange very well, considering how much fur I lost, I still have a bald spot on one leg and I'm a little sensitive about it. :( Mangey solidarity, Sammers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will..cos Dad said the same thing to me last night also!
      S.R.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the little bean. We need the link to see the interview. Please put it in your next post. Have a lovely Tuesday Spooky you.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stella ... that is a scary picture!

    We loved the interview. For those that can't find it ... http://coffeecanine.blogspot.com

    Mama said to tell you that she comes from a family with 23 grandkids on one side and 13 on the other side. Of course - she never had any kids so she won't get any grandkids but her sister has 4 kids and 7 grandkids and we get to spend time with most of them. We can't wait to see pictures of you with the new baby!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stella Rose, I have often seen your comments but never found your blog until now.... I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SCARY!!!
    We like the "Little Beans"!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: Remember Dave's post about the treats? We heard back from our friend Lori at Hill's. She wanted our readers to know how much she and Hill's loved reading about Dave and me with our treats, and she also appreciated the terrific responses of our readers. To show their appreciation, they'd like to send some of our readers treats, too! If you're interested, please send your blog name, your name, and your address to our mom at bagsbyKZK@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stella
    I like your scary photo.
    My mommy has nicknames for Lil' Ones, too. She calls them Peanut. She got it from her Mommy who was from the South.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool that you got interviewed

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stella ROSE... you should WARN us if your are gonna put up a Scary Picture... I saw it... and Dribbled.
    I like Baby Bean... BUTT I would have liked FINN also. Maybe combine them... Baby Bean Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't get it. Why would your mom think the picture of her at the interview was crappy? Doesn't she know she looks radiant in the picture? She's an angel, in our opinion, to rescue you from that awful place so please tell her that for us!
    We love that you told us that you have trouble commenting on our posts too! The computer guy is coming tomorrow, thanks to you!
    Great interview! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is a spooky picture there.

    Hope the gassy situation is over. Maybe SantaPAWS will bring a cookbook to the humans, a gas mask, and some gas reliever for you puppers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish, we had babies in the house, then I could clean them up after their dinners..I clean Alfie but he dosen't make much mess :( Awww Gas...BOL xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations for your Mom's friend!

    WHN is the culprit here feeding us stuff we should not have- she never fails to fall for our beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete