Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SLAPPED!!

Last night "mean ole cat Dietzman" slapped Sammer right on the cheek!  Sam was apparently looking at him the wrong way at the wrong time!
We don't know if he was having a bad day or if he was just being his old mean self, but that was the first time he had ever hit one of us.  Sam and I think the cats of the world are planning a takeover.  Just yesterday we noticed a neighbor cat outside in our Alcatraz drinking our water!  We asked him politely to leave the premises but he just looked at us and kept on drinking.  Then another cat was looking in the windows by our front door.  Sam barked ferociously at him, but he just sat on our step waiting for a chance to run into the house and takeover our beds!  One time Mom came home from work (before she had us) and the neighbors cats made a hole in the screen of our back porch and came through and knocked over the crisco bottle that Dad left out all over the kitchen floor and then ran in it.  Mom blew a big gasket, and short circuited her brain and stomped over to the neighbors house and let them have it.  Apparently she wasn't mean enough cos she was the one who cleaned up the mess and fixed the screen.
PUgs rule and Cats Drool!!
stella rose

13 comments:

  1. Lord help us if the cats and squirrel get together.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL I get slapped by the cat so many times a day!

    ~Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness, bad putty tat.... Neighbors cats come into our yard and gardens. They sit in the yard and look in on my babys. I think they wish they had it as good as my girls as my girls never go outside. They are inside where it is safe from passing cars, hungry coyote, etc. They just wish they had it so good. I must admit, I do enjoy their visits when i am in the garden playing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL they are everywhere. The hideous Beast tried eating the bird food on the window sill this morning and of course I gave chase. Next it tried to eat the pears. Been up all day keeping an eye out. We need to be ever vigilant pals. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep telling Zim not to trust kit-cats. But will he believe me? I need to get him to read this.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stella
    This is frightful news. I guess this takeover plot is why Sunshine the Cat, my sisteroid, sometimes sits on the shoji screens glaring at me. She really does - Honest. And I always wonder what is going on behind those green eyes. She has, on occasion, hit me. One time my Mommy #2 put her hand between me and Sunshine the Cat so she got hit instead. It drew BLOOD! Everyone else thought she was PLAYFULLY hitting me but NOT SO! OMP! I was so upset by this I barked barked barked at her.
    We need to UNITE PUGS against mean ol' CATS!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to send that cat here! We rule our house! Our three kitties know it, too! Our kitties don't seem as mean as yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Humom's name's Stella, You are both Stars..bol.. Wez agree with Goose :) Those are mean kities you have over there.. Have a great Wednesday xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor pug, we said poor kitty because at least in our house the cats are often getting a bit of revenge

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete