Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SOUL SISTA'S



Sweet Ms. Ellen the momma of the FIVE PUGS from Indiana sent me a special outfit last week with a beautiful necklace.  She said I was now Liberty, Zoe and Whitney's soul sister cos they have the same outfit.  Last night Dad was home so Mom asked him to help her take some pictures so Ms. Ellen could see them.

Even Sam and "mean ole cat Dietzman" joined into the fun and let Mom take pictures.
   
Dietzman was actually nice to me for a moment. Sam was being snoopy and wanted to see if any food was involved in the picture shoot. 










Can you tell  I is a little nervous cos I am out of my normal elment.  Mom said she has been noticing that my eye sight must be getting worse cos I tense up if I am not in my "normal"  Oh well as long as Mom is with me I will always be safe!  Thank you so much Ms. Ellen for my beautiful outfit. We loves you much!!  P.S. Pugs in the Kitchen treats are on there way to the contest winners homes.
Stella Rose

19 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Um Sam can you not photo bomb poor Stella every time ;)

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit you look well cute. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! And you are right as long as the mom is with us we are safe and so are they.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! I loved that you said that Sam had to to see if any treats were involved in the photo shoot! You look normal to me, Stella Rose, in all of the pictures! I just think your eyes are bugging out because you were overexcited to be a soul sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella, you are right to feel secure when you are with your pugrents. They will always protect, and most importantly, love you! As for the outfit, I've never seen so many colors! Very pretty! Ms Ellen and her crew are very special folks!

    Love,
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy that you love the outfit, Stella! It looks great on you!!! Tell Sam we'll send him something next time. Your mama said that he doesn't like to dress up or we would have got him some pajamas, too!

    We can't wait to see you, again ...

    Love Zoe, Liberty & Whitney
    (Peyton & Webster, too)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella, youz look bootiful..I alwayz get a bit funny outta mez comfort zone.. Except the park..BOL xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stella,
    Sam is totally PHOTO BOMBING you! Hahahaha. You look so wonderful in your costume! It suits you to a tee.
    I think FALL is your season.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new outfit!! You have such a sweet face!
    I must say that Dietzman does have scary looking eyes!

    pughugs,
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, WOWZERS! You look even prettier than normal in that outfit!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfits are just lovely. And that cat sure does look mean. Be on your guard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so wonderfuls. Mum met the Ellen and her gang in Indiana and she says Ellen and her husband, they are super nice! She hads a great times visiting with them and their pug clan!


    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh such a cute outfit. You must be a special girl to have someone send you such pretty clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit and what a fun outing with all those orange pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How nice of Ms. Ellen! You look great!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete