Thursday, November 15, 2012

WHOYOUR GONNA CALL.....


On Monday my aunt Dixie came over to visit with my mom.  She loves Sammer and Me alot.  She thinks we are super super cute.
BUT after spending the morning with us she asked my Mom if she thought Sammer looked like one of the gargoyles on the GHOSTBUSTER movies?  My Mom said, "oh my gosh, yes, I have always thought that...mostly when he is laying on the arm of the chair protecting me, or sitting on my lap, looking at our guests!"

Well Nobody even thought to ask me, cos I have always thought there was something strange and different about SaMMER.  Maybe, it was cos I always wanted my own GRIFFEN for Christmas and mom got me a stuffed monkey instead.  Mostly Sammer is scared of lots of things, like thunderstorms, car lights, loud noises, rain etc.  He isn't very social either.  I think he does have a combination of gargoyle genetics and bigfoot and great dane running through his little pug veins.
I am not sure why they need those big chains on the gargoyle dogs and hopefully they don't use them anymore.  We have never used a chain on Sammer, just a leash and he doesn't really care for that either.
That one really looks like Sammer.

This one does not!  All in all it doesn't really matter just what Sammer is, cos the one thing I do know is....He is my brother!
Stella Rose

20 comments:

  1. And he ain't heavy cuz he is your brother.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOoooooooo Goose beat us to it. Have a terrific Thursday friends and how is my Molly? Special Thanksgiving post tomorrow for all my USA friends hope to see you.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Stella Rose
    Because you're family you love each other no matter what the faults. I think Sammer is kinda cute - he has a very distinct pout.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he is MUCH cuter than those gargoyles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be pawsome to have a gargoyle for a brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL, well we see a little resemblance
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is freaking me out just a tiny bit...
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's love for ya! You're so sweet Stella Rose. We love Sammer just the way he is too!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man! Sammer's too cute to be pickin' on like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Dave, those are some pretty freaky pictures. And Sammer, you dont look at all like any of them
    bert

    ReplyDelete
  11. Family is family! Sammer is adorable just the way he is ...


    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehee! I see the resemblance. Too funny.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Gargoyle brother??? Totally cool!!! No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gargoyles are cute arent they just like pugs

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are too funny. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sammer, you don't look like those ugly Gargoyles, it was funny though..BOL xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Guys!
    We drew yall for the gift exchange and are so excited. Can you please email us at doggodreverse@gmail.com with your address and some stuffs you like (or can not have)?

    Thanks!
    Baily, Mesa, Big Carl and Tori

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you are cuter than those things! But they are cute too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sammer is to cute to be a gargoyle! Thank you for stopping by our blog and giving condolences in Bandit's passing. We have truly been touched by everyone's kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  20. No way! He's too cute to be a gargoyle. Lol

    ReplyDelete