Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This is me posing for mom in my little blue jean cap.  I am trying to smile at her but the dang thing won't stay on my head.  Mom wants me to wear it to the 4th of July party tomorrow night cos she doesn't want the sun to scorch my brain but now she is changing her mind and telling me I am gonna have to stay home cos of the heat!  I forgot to tell you mom bought us all a new stroller mildly used at a garbage sale on Saturday.  Mom was so excited cos it looks almost new and she is just sure I will ride in it.  She thought that would be a great way to take trude for walks to help with her breathing problem. Dad said it would bet her a million and one dollars that none of us will want to ride in it.  So the bet is on at our house! 
Mom also took a picture of Sam in his hat for the 4th but he through a big fit when she put it on his head and got all wildeyed so she had to take it off.  He is giving the camera his " i am going slap the pee out of somebody look.."  When trudie saw that look she hid under the bed so Mom didn't even get a picture of her in the hat at all.   You will notice in the background illegal fireworks that dad is going to shot off with the grandkids tomorrow night.  We will be watching from under the bed.  HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stella Rose!
    I bet your mom could grow berries as well. Mom does nothing special to grow hers. She bought that plant for $10.00 at a local Plant nursery, stuck it in the ground, et voila! Berries.
    Hope it gets cooler for you and you don't hear any fireworks.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the fireworks and have a cool and happy Tuesday!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, maybe you kids will get lucky and fireworks will be banned in your area! ;)

    Thank you for your very kind words on Hank's blog. I, too, wish you could have met him.

    Have a very happy and safe 4th!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hat and I hope it stays on your head. And I have a feeling you guys will love the stroller!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you're so cute in your hat. Mom tries to put hats on us but they never stay on.

    We think you're going to love your stroller, too. We have one and we LOVE it. It's the best.

    Happy 4th!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes the stroller sucks and sometimes we're glad we have one (or two)! Give it a chance ... you will love it!

    We don't like things on our heads, either, but sometimes you just gotta suck it up and give the pawrents what they want so you can get what you want ... TREATS!!!

    Hope you have a fun 4th of July and get some yummy food! Dad is going to grill hot dogs for us later ... we keep asking if it's later but he keeps telling us we have to wait ... pftttt

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete